• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Hitler And Axis Covers Comics Do You Have?
11 11

1,135 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2022 at 4:48 PM, buttock said:

He's also wearing saran wrap over his pants.  

And a pistol that must be useless because he's attacking the Nazis with his bare hands. :facepalm:

On 3/25/2022 at 3:25 PM, Point Five said:

My equivalent of that one is probably *this* wartime Harvey, also BIN'd a few years back. It doesn't fit any of the 271 GA niches I'm already collecting, but I had to have it.

You should focus on those 271 niches. Happy to take it off your hands anytime. 

On 3/25/2022 at 5:37 PM, october said:

You should focus on those 271 niches. Happy to take it off your hands anytime. 

Sadly, 'green Nazi monsters in orange cobblestone dungeon covers' has become my 272nd niche.

On 3/25/2022 at 6:00 PM, vaillant said:

CXDR6dM.jpg

GlXLIN8.jpg

qVUQWFE.jpg

These are actually "foreign editions", but not foreign editions of american comics. The original strip is Italian, inspired by the 1946 Vittorio De Sica movie "Sciuscià" ("Shoeshine"):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoeshine_(film)
These represent the French edition, which had these nice custom covers specifically designed for it.

Euro-Trip: "scusi, mi scusi"

On 3/26/2022 at 12:29 PM, circumstances said:

i was just going to re-post some rando Axis covers, and you start pulling out the big guns!

Wanted to post some interior shots, since we mostly see covers and slabs. Been fun seeing some of these splashes again...and some for the first time. I haven't gone through nearly all of the interiors.

On 3/26/2022 at 9:29 PM, october said:

Wanted to post some interior shots, since we mostly see covers and slabs. Been fun seeing some of these splashes again...and some for the first time. I haven't gone through nearly all of the interiors.

Inside stories are the best, clearly covers were often studied to have impact, but just covers do not give an idea of the complexity and richness… :)