• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Hitler And Axis Covers Comics Do You Have?
11 11

1,135 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2022 at 7:32 PM, IngelsFan said:

I really don’t know what is happening here…but these are Nazi…things? They have a swastika on their back and their boat says “Nazi Invasion Barge”. Ya gotta love Schomburg labels on equipment!

C0F13649-9F6D-42B7-A442-F6F0BFEFA0AA.jpeg

I know we've litigated this here before, but that cover looks very little like 1944 Schomburg to me. (Still love it tho!)

On 3/26/2022 at 9:10 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I’m unaware of the prior litigation, but I’m with you 

I dug it up and LOL... it was All-New *#5* we were talking about back then and I made virtually the exact same comment. Come for the Schomburg chat, stay for the da Vinci memes:

On 3/25/2022 at 5:17 PM, buttock said:
On 3/25/2022 at 5:02 PM, adamstrange said:

And a pistol that must be useless because he's attacking the Nazis with his bare hands. :facepalm:

That's bear spray.  

Screen-Shot-2022-02-20-at-8.23.07-PM.png

On 3/26/2022 at 7:32 PM, IngelsFan said:

I really don’t know what is happening here…but these are Nazi…things? They have a swastika on their back and their boat says “Nazi Invasion Barge”. Ya gotta love Schomburg labels on equipment!

C0F13649-9F6D-42B7-A442-F6F0BFEFA0AA.jpeg

I love how the vessel is marked 'Nazi Invasion Barge'

Least onlookers think it's a 'Men From Mars Invasion Barge'

Not a comic but a piece of original editorial art by Dorman H. Smith.  I know about the meeting plans in Santa's bag and wonder why Mussolini is missing although Santa bears a resemblance which doesn't make sense.  I assume Santa just is Big Bad Santa and delivering plans that the Allies have agreed to wreak havoc on the Axis.

Thoughts?

20211229_154111.thumb.jpg.304c5ca1d6a46c70716569aa92338e5d.jpg