• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desperation Gold... Wow Comics

34 posts in this topic

Due to some issues on the work front I need to move some comics out. It's heart breaking to see them go, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do...

Shipping will be $9 anywhere in the U.S. via Priority mail. Outside the U.S. will be determined by usps cost.

First up... my baby...

Wow #9 CGC 9.2 Highest graded copy. First issue with Mary Marvel. $2500 (definitely listening to offers or criticisms of price).

wow09.jpg

:takeit:

That was a great purchase, Richard. :applause:

Thanks. But I feel kinda awkward throwing up the :takeit: on something whose pitch starts out "First up... my baby..."

I guess I should plan on years of spoiling the darn thing.

I'm so glad you bought that, Richard, I was trying to decide if I could give up new shoes for the year, or 3;) Nice book!

Holy Moley! First my best in census Rifleman Giant Log Issue, now this!

There's no stopping the Tall Texan I tell ya!

'grats on a couple nice nabs, Richard and Sky.

Due to some issues on the work front I need to move some comics out. It's heart breaking to see them go, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do...

Shipping will be $9 anywhere in the U.S. via Priority mail. Outside the U.S. will be determined by usps cost.

First up... my baby...

Wow #9 CGC 9.2 Highest graded copy. First issue with Mary Marvel. $2500 (definitely listening to offers or criticisms of price).

wow09.jpg

Thanks. But I feel kinda awkward throwing up the :takeit: on something whose pitch starts out "First up... my baby..."

I'm so glad you bought that, Richard, I was trying to decide if I could give up new shoes for the year, or 3;) Nice book!

Great purchase, Mr B.! :applause:

Next up is...

Wow #27 CGC 8.5 $215

wow27.jpg

:pullhair: darn you sharon! You beat me to it! Dibs on when you upgrade.

Upgrade, lol

You mean downgrade, Bill;)

upgrade, downgrade whichever way it goes when you let this beauty go come knocking on my door please :-)

First up... my baby...

wow09.jpg

(worship)

You the man Richard. I never thought Apotheosis would part with that particular book. Had I not been pizzing money away at the horse track tonight I would have bought that. Congrats to you both. You haven't even had a chance to enjoy your new purchase yet but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway.....can I have 1st dibs if you sell? :)

First up... my baby...

wow09.jpg

(worship)

:cry:

One of my all-time grail books. You are one lucky dude Richard.

Thanks Sharon. I never want to stand between a woman and her shoes. :grin:

First up... my baby...

wow09.jpg

Congrats, Richard. That one's purdy. (thumbs u

First up... my baby...

wow09.jpg

Nice grab Rich. :applause: