• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Zombieland

39 posts in this topic

Spoiler quote...but funny in context

Do you have any regrets?

Well....maybe Garfield.

I saw it and thought it was OK. The voice-over irked me. Whiskey voiced "teenage" girls irk me too.

I like SHAUN far more, but I'm an old man and ZOMBIELAND is definitely for a younger audience. (The main character is a college kid)

That said, the pre-teen Abigail Breslin was excellent and stole the film. I give it **1/2 of 4 stars.

I saw it and thought it was OK. The voice-over irked me. Whiskey voiced "teenage" girls irk me too.

I like SHAUN far more, but I'm an old man and ZOMBIELAND is definitely for a younger audience. (The main character is a college kid)

That said, the pre-teen Abigail Breslin was excellent and stole the film. I give it **1/2 of 4 stars.

British Witt vs American Humor

I finally watched it this weekend. There were like 8 people in the whole theater and I think I liked it more than they did. I was howling through the whole movie. Everyone else was looking at me like I was weird. I was literally in tears.

I thought it was great. I'm a zombie fan from way back and this was funny from beginning to end.

For comparison sake, I thought Sean of the Dead was one of the most horrible movie's I've ever seen.

I guess everyone's taste is different. :foryou:

I saw it this past weekend and thought it was a funny movie.

Go to youtube and put in zombieland rule #1 and keep replacing them with the number you wish to see. Some where from the movie, others are ones I never saw before.

saw it last night...thought it was great. It was not as smart as Shaun of the Dead but was very entertaining. More fun and more of a roller coaster ride than Shaun.

On a side note, while Im not a huge fan of Woody H. in general I thought he was great in this movie.

Funny with enough little scares to satisfy Zombie fans. I hope they do make a lot of sequals.