• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

Here's a few recent Archies.

I've been looking for a high grade copy of the Life With Archie #39 forever. Don't know if it's the monster cover or what but it seems to be a tougher issue from that era.

Archie 115 from 1960 is the first time the logo on Archie was not red and blue. I don't think they strayed from red/blue logos again until about 1973.

LWA039-VF-t.jpg

Archie-115-vf-t.jpg

And finally a nice copy of Betty and Me #1.

BM-1-VF-t.jpg

I've been looking for a high grade copy of the Life With Archie #39 forever. Don't know if it's the monster cover or what but it seems to be a tougher issue from that era.

Archie 115 from 1960 is the first time the logo on Archie was not red and blue. I don't think they strayed from red/blue logos again until about 1973.

LWA039-VF-t.jpg

Archie-115-vf-t.jpg

BM-1-VF-t.jpg

Great covers - congrats! (thumbs u

An Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica #55 UK price variant. I never knew these existed or were even printed. These are first print editions printed in the USA at the same time the 10c cover price editions were printed and are identical in every way except for the cover price. A cool price variant to be collected.

Image0080.jpg

An Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica #55 UK price variant. I never knew these existed or were even printed. These are first print editions printed in the USA at the same time the 10c cover price editions were printed and are identical in every way except for the cover price. A cool price variant to be collected.

Image0080.jpg

I have 8 or 10 of those UK variants that were in a group of Archies I bought. I need to check and see which isues. They were from the same years as this B&V issue. I think I have some other B&V issues, Jughead, and maybe an Archie's Joke Book.

I never knew they existed until I got those.

LWA039-VF-t.jpg

Archie-115-vf-t.jpg

BM-1-VF-t.jpg

Love the 115. Nice pick up.

Ken