• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

I actually accumulated 3 copies (all still in my possession) of the Christmas and Archie Treasury over the years. You definitely don't see it very often. The first copy I bought (a VG) because I love Archies and hadn't heard of/seen this one before. The other 2 I have are a VG+ and a F. I would love to own a NM, but haven't lucked out yet! :(

And, yes, this is my first post - now back to lurking :D

I actually accumulated 3 copies (all still in my possession) of the Christmas and Archie Treasury over the years. You definitely don't see it very often. The first copy I bought (a VG) because I love Archies and hadn't heard of/seen this one before. The other 2 I have are a VG+ and a F. I would love to own a NM, but haven't lucked out yet! :(

Love your avatar! It sounds like you should post more in this very thread :wishluck:

Love your avatar! It sounds like you should post more in this very thread :wishluck:

I'd love to - as soon as we get a new scanner to replace the one that went haywire. Can you believe I've NEVER scanned a book in my collection doh!

Edited by Krysia

I'd love to - as soon as we get a new scanner to replace the one that went haywire. Can you believe I've NEVER scanned a book in my collection doh!

WTTB, Krysia! Now you can cross that B&V #2 off your want list. Thanks! ^^

WTTB, Krysia! Now you can cross that B&V #2 off your want list. Thanks! ^^

FINALLY! You made my day :cloud9:

p.s. Thanks for the welcome!

Edited by Krysia

Nice book! I actually don't have this issue, yet. Just now getting into the Little Archies. And slowly making my way through this thread - up to page 50 :banana:

There are some awesome covers on this thread - which significantly lengthened my want list!

Yeah, people actually posting in this thread again. I will post some more new additions tonight. Welcome to the boards Krysia or at least welcome to posting ha ha.

lol - thanks! Once I get a functioning scanner again, I'll contribute, too. Gotta keep this great thread alive :banana:

lol - now just find me a Jughead's Folly in VG-FN or a Christmas and Archie in NM, and you guys will be my new best friends!

They just went on Cat's look-out list. Not too sure about that near-impossible Christmas and Archie but I have a feeling we might be able to track down that Jughead's Folly in time.

There was a mid grade Jugheads Folly on ebay last month and a low grade available here in the market place a few weeks ago. I don't think either was sold.

Edited by kidcolt

There was a mid grade Jugheads Folly on ebay last month and a low grade available here in the market place a few weeks ago. I don't think either was sold.

Really? doh! I have one in G-, but looking to upgrade. Would love to have VF or NM, but, for this book, I think my wallet will only stretch to VG or FN (been buying a lot lately!) - at least at the moment ;)

lol - now just find me a Jughead's Folly in VG-FN or a Christmas and Archie in NM, and you guys will be my new best friends!

They just went on Cat's look-out list. Not too sure about that near-impossible Christmas and Archie but I have a feeling we might be able to track down that Jughead's Folly in time.

lol - as I posted earlier in this thread, I have 3 Christmas and Archies right now, so my upgrade on that can wait...if it must... (although if you do manage to find a NM, who am I to reject it?) ;) Really would love an upgrade on my Jughead's Folly, though. Thanks for keeping a lookout & keep me posted!

This one might be available, if anyone still needs one send me a PM with an offer. My arm could be twisted.

FRONT

comicsapr2010.jpg

BACK

comicsapr2010009.jpg

Edited by kidcolt