• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

Sadly no frown.gif I did get #37 though smile.gif --that's what Bob was thinking of. I posted it in the GA Cigar thread.

foreheadslap.gif Sorry about that, I was off by about a year, but still a sweet book. It looked very sharp in person.

great archie covers, i am just starting to pick up archies, i used to only read the double digests and such when i was younger and still do, but i figure it might as well become a part of my collecting habits, plus it always leaves me with a birthday gift for my mom when that time of year rolls around :P

I love all this stuff! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Keep it coming!

Wish I had something to contribute, but I sold all my Archie stuff off a while ago.

A question: Anybody know why there has never been a live-action Archie tv show or movie? It would seem a sure bet for a studio considering Archie is one of the mainstays of the industry to this day.

Joe