• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

Here's a nice cover that I really like. Every time I try to post a scan from my internet provided web hosting site, it just dies out on me. What's up with that?

nice cover and cute babe.

i never saw any of the early archies until i started posting here. two very different "looks" to the characters............

I have not had time to go through the entire thread to verify that I am not duplicating. since my primary focus in collecting has always been super heroes I will add one of those.

While I did not buy this copy off the spinner rack myself, it is one that I remember as having as a kid along with one issue of the fly.

732061-jaguar11.jpg

732061-jaguar11.jpg.f1c91ddeca80b94f4278512d74e8c183.jpg

Edited by jmg3637

Unfortunately, Pep 44 and 46 were not cheap. They are in solid, VG condition. Paper quality is nice. I paid multiples of Overstreet for them, which I didn't mind, because I never see them for sale. I'm still missing 41 and 47 and can use upgrades for a few others.