• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ferdelance's Baltimore Comic Con Golden Age Classic Covers

69 posts in this topic

Suspense 3 is a cool book and all but to pay so much for it??? Hmmm, I don't know if I ever would do that. [/quote

I would do it again. (thumbs u

To most Schomburg comic collectors, Suspense 3 isn't just a "cool book".

Suspense 3 is a cool book and all but to pay so much for it??? Hmmm, I don't know if I ever would do that.

Suspense 3 is quite the awesome cover, but I think I like the airbrushed robot one better. Where he's carrying the woman through the marsh? You know the one I mean.

Suspense 3 is a cool book and all but to pay so much for it??? Hmmm, I don't know if I ever would do that.

Suspense 3 is quite the awesome cover, but I think I like the airbrushed robot one better. Where he's carrying the woman through the marsh? You know the one I mean.

Thats an awesome cover too.

They are great covers indeed. But still, I would hesitate paying so much for a book with no superhero on the cover.

I agree with you, but there are 2 books I that I'll break that rule on, Suspense 3 and Terrific 5.

(thumbs u