• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is it about those DC 100 pagers?

159 posts in this topic

or just copy the pic

Super DC Giant #21 (S-21) "Love 1971" - Western Penn pedigree (DC, 1971) CGC NM 9.4 Off-white to white pages. Romance comics collectors know all about lust -- especially lusting after comics that seem nearly impossible to find. Overstreet calls this title "scarce," and it's the only copy we've ever offered here at Heritage. This 64-pager has interior art by Ric Estrada. The cover artist, one C. Armentano, isn't an established comic name, but he sure delivered a dynamite bit of early-70s pop art here. Since superhero fans eschewed romance titles way back when, not many were held onto and even fewer were handled with care. And issues with white covers are hard to find in grade, period. This NM gem is the highest-graded copy that CGC has certified to date, so do your best to win its hand at auction -- seeing it in someone else's arms would break your heart. Overstreet 2004 NM- 9.2 value = $410.

811075048o.jpg

Is that a big 'ole bindery tear at the top of the spine? Look at that QP!! And how about that yellowing at the bottom of the cover! mad.gif

Nothing to see here folks, move right along... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Is that a big 'ole bindery tear at the top of the spine? Look at that QP!! And how about that yellowing at the bottom of the cover! mad.gif

Rub a lamp Mikey,....this is going to be a fight to the death.....

Rub a lamp Mikey,....this is going to be a fight to the death.....

shocked.gif

Western Penn to boot!

Heritage: Click on 2004 June Comic Auction link, then page 4.

tongue.gif

August, dipstick. And no, I never forget.

27_laughing.gif <---he's laughing maniacally. It's very menacing.

"dipstick" 27_laughing.gif great funny too much 27_laughing.gif

btw it's June

have you left yet? 893censored-thumb.gif

Western Penn to boot!

tongue.gif

btw it's June

Dear insufficiently_thoughtful_person,

Icefires (the person I was responding to when you so rudely butted-in), has been trolling and threatening me with physical harm for multiple weeks now. According to him, I am due to incur this "harm" in AUGUST when he comes to Kansas City to visit me and eat food. Perhaps you should consider keeping your mouth shut; for every time you open it, you do something STUPID like this.

27_laughing.gif,

Khaos

Western Penn to boot!

tongue.gif

btw it's June

Icefires (the person I was responding to when you so rudely butted-in), has been trolling and threatening me with physical harm for multiple weeks now. According to him, I am due to incur this "harm" in AUGUST when he comes to Kansas City to visit me and eat food. Perhaps you should consider keeping your mouth shut; for every time you open it, you do something STUPID like this.

27_laughing.gif,

Khaos

you should stop trolling and name calling. It makes you look STUPID. 27_laughing.gif

your right Khaos it is easy to act like an like yourself.

Western Penn to boot!

tongue.gif

btw it's June

27_laughing.gif,

Khaos

you should stop trolling

foreheadslap.gif

So,

All of a sudden you appear out of nowhere, tell me I bite big time. Then you call my wife and sister whores. Now I'm a dipstick troll who is threatening you. It's all so clear to me now Clark.

I can see why everyone loves you so mu

So,

All of a sudden you appear out of nowhere, tell me I bite big time. Then you call my wife and sister whores. Now I'm a dipstick troll who is threatening you. It's all so clear to me now Clark.

And I don't remember ever mentioning "physical harm" in any way. Maybe you were acting out the "super hero fighting off the evil villians" in your comic books.

I can see why everyone loves you so much.

sleeping.gif

So,

I can see why everyone loves you so mu

Dry those beady eyes, friend! I'm just glad it only took you this long to see why everyone loves me so "mu".

So,

And I don't remember ever mentioning "physical harm" in any way. Maybe you were acting out the "super hero fighting off the evil villians" in your comic books.

sleeping.gif

Oops, sorry. Didn't see your double post/revision. Not that it matters. 27_laughing.gif

So,

sleeping.gif

Oops, sorry. Didn't see your double post/revision. Not that it matters. 27_laughing.gif

Lot's more of the 100 pager info here.