• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Keller Collection in Heritage Nov Auction

22 posts in this topic

Whoever he is, he had excellent taste and bought pretty much only the best. I recognize quite a few of my Flashes in the books that he's consigned, as well as many other of the top copies of Flash that have sold over the past 4 years or so. He definitely bought them slabbed.

Seems like he also bought some of my Ducks too, which he's now selling off. Who IS this guy? I thought I was the only collector of UHG SA DC and UHG GA Ducks in the world!

Not anymore with regards to the Ducks. (tsk)lol

Don't know who he is but my dad and I are sure glad he's selling. :devil:

:grin: (thumbs u

Andrew

Seems like he also bought some of my Ducks too, which he's now selling off. Who IS this guy? I thought I was the only collector of UHG SA DC and UHG GA Ducks in the world!

Andrew

I think Tim was being facetious about being the only UHG Duck collector in the world. He may be the only ex-pat in Hong Kong who collects UHG Ducks.

He had just an amazing collection of books.HG Runs of Batman and Flash... Does anyone know Gary and the reason he is selling?

It looks like these books were bought already slabbed. Take a look at the Heritage preview.

Wiki shows a Gary Keller from Timely/Marvel Comics long ago.

Same guy?

Andrew

I think Tim was being facetious about being the only UHG Duck collector in the world. He may be the only ex-pat in Hong Kong who collects UHG Ducks.

What I meant was being a collector of UHG Ducks AND also being a collector of UHG SA DC. Not a very common combination.

Oops. I just glossed over the SA DC part. Yep. You're it. The only UHG SA DC AND UHG Duck collector I know.

I just laughed when I saw that my old FC 386 was part of his sale, and thought "Wow, there's somebody as weird as me!"

Oops. I just glossed over the SA DC part. Yep. You're it. The only UHG SA DC AND UHG Duck collector I know.

I just laughed when I saw that my old FC 386 was part of his sale, and thought "Wow, there's somebody as weird as me!"

There's nobody as weird as you.

If you sell on Heritage, doesn't it require almost a 25% gain (hammer price vs purchase price) on the sale of the book just to break even for the seller (assuming regular fees)?

Not if you have enough leverage to negotiate a better deal with Heritage. :gossip:

There's nobody as weird as you.

:acclaim:

Evil twin!!

Evil twin!!

Better looking twin hm but that is not difficult :baiting:

Evil twin!!

Says a guy with a face like a former rugby player. :whistle:

Evil twin!!

:o

Evil twin!!

:o

:foryou: