• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Copper series do you feel are UNDERRATED/OVERLOOKED?

34 posts in this topic

Saw a couple days ago that a new Mister X graphic novel was just released.

Really? Is it closely tied in with the original series?

:wishluck:

From what I glanced at on the cover, it's a retelling of the original story (not a reprinting) probably with added material. For Mister X fans, I think it would be great news.

edit: Looks like it's from a 4 issue limited series from Dark Horse last year that I wasn't aware of called Condemned. Sorry.

http://www.atomiccomicsstore.com/295885.html

I read that series and... I dunno... it was alright, but confusing...

I'm going to try reading it again in one sitting soon enough, and hopefully that will change my opinion.

My mind is mostly changed on this...

My biggest problem was getting characters confused... I thought that both the chicks in the storyline looked too similar and there were too many situations where it could have been either one. It was definitely a much better read in a single sitting, but this still bothered me.

Also, I love The Fountainhead as much as the next guy, but DAMN! there are a lot of references to that book / Rand in the series. Geez.

After I finished it this past Saturday morning, I just had to go downstairs and watch Dark City again, so that's a plus. :)

EDIT: As for Groo... are you guys picking up the Hogs of Hoarder series?

Groo the Wanderer. Most super hero fanboys won't give this one a look, but I have yet to meet someone who has read it and didn't like it.

+ 1

Groo is awesome!

Agreed. Groo attracted a variety of readers. MULCH!

First comic I ever picked up was Groo :grin: