• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Area Man Has Far Greater Knowledge Of Marvel Universe Than Own Family Tree

11 posts in this topic

As soon as one of my second cousins has the ability to turn his skin to steel or control the weather I will start paying more attention to them....

....I promise. :whistle:

As soon as one of my second cousins has the ability to turn his skin to steel or control the weather I will start paying more attention to them....

As soon as my extended family members stop acting like uneducated, red neck, individual_without_enough_empathys, I may bother to take one of their phone calls.

hm on second thought, no I won't.

i can't remember the names of some of my first cousins' children. i definitely have trouble with the second cousins' kids. and it's not like i never see these people, although for some it has been 5+ years.

As soon as my extended family members stop acting like uneducated, red neck, individual_without_enough_empathys, I may bother to take one of their phone calls.

My family is lucky that I even know their names. :gossip:

I'm with you there, man.

-slym