• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #140 CGC 4.5

26 posts in this topic

Trying to make a quick sale. I have posted this book before, but it never sold. So, I am listing it now for a much lower price.

Shipping will be free. I accept checks, M.O.'s, paypal personal, or paypal (please add 3%). Thanks!

Book has offwhite-white pages and never been pressed. CGC notes "3 small pieces of tape in interior cover" Price: $1600.00 $1500.00 $1450 $1400.00 $1300.00

Picture354.jpg

Picture355.jpg

:cry: :cry:

:baiting:

I thought we were discussing this book a few weeks ago. But I buy so much it becomes a blur.

I know, but there's always an exception... Besides, a few weeks ago, I priced it much higher than now. Just that I have some bills to pay so im willing to go lower :pullhair:

A friend of mine wants this book and the PQ is very nice. But he said that he didn't want any notes on the label, otherwise this book would already be sold to me and then passed to him.

Is there a reason CGC did not give this a green label? I thought when they put notes on the book like that it got a green label?