• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World L.A.

263 posts in this topic

Timely, I just sent you a PM.

And now that I think about it...I might as well put this out in the open, I may need to bum a ride home after the con closes (or after the last major panel), or at least a ride to LAX so I can hop on the 560 MTA bus that will take me into the valley.

Looking forward to meeting many regular board members at the CGC dinner.

Regards

Christopher H

BUMP!!! COME TO THE LA CON AND SEE THIS!!!!

ariablkglm037.jpg

deathlok

FIComicFan

fiendish

gman

kevthemev

lockjaw

MikeS

Nearmint

Rickdogg

Timely

Maybe:

Bigman

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Will she be at the CGC Dinner? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Another great reason to bump the thread...the programming schedule is up. Now I know that at 2 PM I can walk away happy from the con, because that is when the final big Hollywood panel lets out.

Also good to know which booths to run to for their exclusive cover comics (I suspect that like myself, a fair amount of board members will be making a bee-line towards the Top Cow and Aspen booths, and probably the booth with the exclusive Galactus Heroclix figure).

The panels they have lined up actually sound enjoyable. And except for my wanting to show up for the cast of Hellboy signing event (you need tickets, ughh), I feel I will be spending all my time picking up exclusive to the con junk, and attending panels. I should also find the time to check out the hotties in Artists Alley (assuming that is where some of those female cover models wil be situated).

Also looking forward to the CGC dinner, of course.

Regards

Christopher H

Hey, that's not funny. Where did you get that picture of my mistress?

BUMP!!! COME TO THE LA CON AND SEE THIS!!!!

ariablkglm037.jpg

deathlok

FIComicFan

fiendish

gman

kevthemev

lockjaw

MikeS

Nearmint

Rickdogg

Timely

Maybe:

Bigman

Hey Gman I will be at the show and have a Spidey 13 in NM for $5750 CGC graded.

Interested?

Vincent

If anybody wants me to bring books for the show let me know!

i will take a look at it...thanks...would rather a more affordable cgc 8.0-8.5 copy but i'm on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tonofbricks.gif

BUMP!

The Wizard web-site has been providing updated info on WW LA at a fast and furious pace lately. You can now find pics of the Penthouse/Playboy hotties that will be at the con, a list of exclusive stuff for sale at the con, and tournament/programing/autograph schedules, etc.

Have A Great Weekend!

Christopher H

Okay bump. The con is not far away and I plan on making reservations very soon. What is a good time to have dinner? I'm thinking after the con so that everyone has the chance to enjoy the show to its fullest potential.

Thanks

okay looks like I will be making reservations for Saturday 8PM at the Yard House. People I got so far:

deathlok

FIComicFan

fiendish

gman

kevthemev

lockjaw

MikeS

Nearmint

Rickdogg

Timely

Steve and company

Maybe: