• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World L.A.

263 posts in this topic

Attention! Attention! Attention! Final roll call for Dinner @ 8PM pacific at the Yard House in Long Beach on 3/20/04! Reservations are going to be made tomorrow. So if you decide you want to join the cool CGC forum crew, post here!

Table will be reserved under the name STEVE BOROCK

Calamerica

deathlok

discountcomics

FIComicFan

fiendish

gman

kevthemev

lockjaw

MikeS

Nearmint

Rickdogg

Timely

Steve and company

Maybe:

Bigman

Joanna

I will call to make reservations tomorrow at the Yard House

Yard House at Shoreline Village

401 Shoreline Village Dr., Long Beach CA 90802

Phone: (562) 628-0455

How will we recognize each other?

Should we all wear straw hats or Hawaiian shirts or what?

You are required to wear a slabbed book around your neck, nothing less than a 9.6 though. Mr. Litch will verify that you indeed are wearing an unrestored book. You will recognize Mr. Borock becuase he will have a GEM 10.0 around his neck. We will all bow before his greatness. Much mirth and frolicking will be had in celebration of the the glory that is CGC.

I will reserve the table under the name Steve Borock. At San Diego we kind of figured it out by saying, "hey are you from the board" or in my case I kicked things off with "NICE SHORTS!!!" devil.gif

I will reserve the table under the name Steve Borock. At San Diego we kind of figured it out by saying, "hey are you from the board" or in my case I kicked things off with "NICE SHORTS!!!" devil.gif

Yup and with that the legend began..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sorry for the late update guys. My ISP is working fine with every website including cgccomics.com, but is having some sort of error with the board and may not be fixed for 3 days! I am currently on a merchant account for the next hour or so, since the representative bent some rules to get me access for the time being. 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Anyways, I called the Yard House today to make a reservation and they told me that it is on a first come first serve basis boo.gif Oh well, we can all meet there and grab a bite anyways. Whoever gets there just call for a table of 25+ and mention that others may come a bit later and to direct them to our table if they ask for Steve Borock.

Feel free to email me at mtufreak@hotmail.com since I may not be able to respond here since my isp is having problems. I will gladly give out my cell phone # so that we can communicate at the con.

I don't know what the Yardhouse in Long Beach is like, but the one down by me is a major meat market, and has a heck of a line outside on a saturday night. Just thought I'd mention that...

I don't know what the Yardhouse in Long Beach is like, but the one down by me is a major meat market, and has a heck of a line outside on a saturday night. Just thought I'd mention that...

so maybe we'll head in a bit early.....no biggy. thumbsup2.gif

Update

Roll call for Dinner @ 8PM pacific at the Yard House in Long Beach on 3/20/04! If you decide you want to join the cool CGC forum crew, post here!

Table will be reserved under the name STEVE BOROCK

Calamerica

deathlok

discountcomics

FIComicFan

fiendish

gman

kevthemev

MikeS

Nearmint

Rickdogg

Timely

Steve and company

Maybe:

Bigman

Joanna

Whoever shows up to the Yard House early just call for a table for 25 to cover our bases Yard House

Yard House at Shoreline Village

401 Shoreline Village Dr., Long Beach CA 90802

Phone: (562) 628-0455