• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World L.A.

263 posts in this topic

There are plenty of restaurants tall around the convention. Hooters on Pine St and of course the Yard House if anyone is down for a few yards of beer!

i'll toss back a few if i am around.....

maybe you and calamercia should meet to bury the hatchet. laugh.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

don't start supa, sooo many things could be said about burying hatchets. He and I are working things out as we speak and I certainly would want to tip the boat.

You plan on being there? How bout you Bonds?

There are plenty of restaurants tall around the convention. Hooters on Pine St and of course the Yard House if anyone is down for a few yards of beer!

Hooters? I'll pass on that one. There have to be some real restaurants in the area, right?

Hooters? I'll pass on that one. There have to be some real restaurants in the area, right?

Hooters has buffalo wings. That should count for something.

Oh of course, I was just throwing that out there for the hermits to pack up their shells and come out here and see all of us! thumbsup2.gif Although, hooters may be a good idea for lunch 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If the Yard House is anything like the one some of us went to in San Diego I'd be up for that. Great selection of beer on tap.

Kev

It is probably better considering the location is right on the water!!! cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

sorry not going to so cal, confused-smiley-013.gif i just go to the wonder con here in the city.

Wonder Con huh? That must mean you live in or near San Fran. So, I always go to San Diego and I know Wonder Con is no San Diego, but how is it? I was thinking of going this year. How does it compare to Chicago and all those Wizard cons? A dealer at the recent Las Vegas con told me that Wonder Con was about the same size but more crowded. Las Vegas was the most pathetic attempt at a big con that I have ever seen. Are there many events at WC outside of the showroom floor? Thanks------Sid

If you don't like Hooters you could always get a Whopper at Burger King! wink.gif

If you don't like Hooters you could always get a Whopper at Burger King! wink.gif

I was thinking Weinerschnizel.