• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GUESS THE CGC GRADE...FF ANNUAL 2

37 posts in this topic

7.5 OW Pages. Graded this way due to many spine creases. There appears to be a crease on the BC upper left. Kind of a smashed Lower Right Corner from the front. Upper Right Corner on the Front Cover appears to be dinged up. The Upper Edge from the front looks to have a thumb crease.

Judging from your FF census, this should be a 9.0 if your keeping it.

I don't see it hitting that. Looks like vertical crease on the reder edge and along the spine. Crease LRC. Maybe some light staining. I'll stick with my 6.5, just cuz no one else used it yet.

Tell us this trmoore, has the correct grade been guessed yet?

Love Annuals!!!!! :cloud9:

This Annual is one of the best i have seen by the way..A beautiful copy...!!!! :headbang:

Not sure about that possible flaw on the back cover...??? Anyway I give this copy...a VF/NM 9.2...

When you wanna sell it..PM me.... :wishluck:

PQ would be difficult without seeing the pages... (shrug)

But I'll give it a shot... hm

I'd guess OW...... :wishluck:

So we have an FF annual #2 ....9.2 with Off-White pages...not too shabby..

Sorry..I had to edit..I meant OW pages...not W/OW..sorry about that..

For lack of a better winner I award honors to rtarturo...8.5

Hey rtar...send me your shipping address via PM and I'll sendya a prize! :headbang:

Trimmed and glue? Sorry to hear that Tom. I'm assuming it wasn't disclosed to you when you bought it.

Nope...not to worry HT...bought this on a recent Clink auction for a song...looked like a beautiful copy choking in its slab just dying to be cracked out and slipped into a nice breathing Mylite 2 in my collection...which I was none to hesitent to accommodate...

These are secondary books to add to my primary collection so I am more than happy to rescue these damaged beauties and shelter them into my home... :headbang:

Congrats rtar..... :applause:

Still a nice looking copy Tom, I thought it would grade a little higher though......My copy which i sold last year was also an 8.5 copy...

Here is what she looked like...I guess they are comparable???? I should have guessed 8.5 too... doh!

fantasticfourannual2.jpg

Guess the CGC grade...I'll let this run for a couple of days like my last one and the first guess that is the "most accurate" wins a prize (comic or comics)...

FF ANNUAL 2

FFANNUAL2FC.jpg

FFANNUAL2BC.jpg

For lack of a better winner I award honors to rtarturo...8.5

Hey rtar...send me your shipping address via PM and I'll sendya a prize! :headbang:

Trimmed and glue? Sorry to hear that Tom. I'm assuming it wasn't disclosed to you when you bought it.

Nope...not to worry HT...bought this on a recent Clink auction for a song...looked like a beautiful copy choking in its slab just dying to be cracked out and slipped into a nice breathing Mylite 2 in my collection...which I was none to hesitent to accommodate...

These are secondary books to add to my primary collection so I am more than happy to rescue these damaged beauties and shelter them into my home... :headbang:

Tom your secondary books are stunning,I couldnt imagine seeing your primary personal stock (worship)