• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher Fans...

39 posts in this topic

...how the hell does Marvel fix the "Dark Reign: The List - Punisher" garbage?

Read it. Thought it had a Blackest Night sort of theme to it.

spoiler whiteout below.

If those were his real family members brought back to life I don't know why he would kill them unless he knew there weren't really his family, but evil incarnations of them. Sort of like the Blackest Night deal at DC where the dead family and friends are rising because of the black rings.

dammit...

haven't read it yet, but I should get it on Monday...

didn't read the spoiler above, but this is too bad...

Punisher is one of those titles that I kept wanting to drop but just couldn't b/c I thought Remender was writing such a great fun comic... was looking forward to reading this (and Punisher 10), but now I'm scared...

Well I've seen a few people put forth that Dark Reign is also going to end up being the work of Mephisto and it will either get retconned out of existence or reversed but not quite retconned.

As a punisher fan, I was shocked when I read the list. I stopped buying previews as I got tired of finding out certain things would end prior to the release of the issue. Since I did not see this coming I was like wtf, however I will give it a chance.

As a punisher fan, I was shocked when I read the list. I stopped buying previews as I got tired of finding out certain things would end prior to the release of the issue. Since I did not see this coming I was like wtf, however I will give it a chance.

nice!

I did the same... thank goodness most big review sites let you know when there are spoilers... I avoided everything about this issue cuz I knew *something* was up. :)

I've tried to drop this book 3 times now, but then I randomly pick one up... Remender is, IMHO, doing a great job, and I keep coming back to the series.

EDIT: Same thing happened to me with Cap 25... I had no idea he was going to "die."

spoilers suck.

sad... I thought we were gonna get more than what was in the back of The List...

still looking forward to this tho!

Sorry, didn't pick up the list yet, so I didn't know these pages were in there too :foryou:

sad... I thought we were gonna get more than what was in the back of The List...

still looking forward to this tho!

Sorry, didn't pick up the list yet, so I didn't know these pages were in there too :foryou:

I guarantee you I'll read them again once this issue comes out and, yet again, not realize that I've already read them all until page 6...