• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OFFICIAL "I'm watching you!" COVER thread

52 posts in this topic

I love Joe Kubert. A master of his craft.

No doubt!

The war books are knee deep in these 'being watched' covers.

G-12.jpg

What a great cover. The DC war books are really something special...but I could never start collecting them....I wouldn't be able to stop. Therefore, I appreciate them and love them from afar. :insane: I have to draw a collecting line in the sand somewhere. :sumo:

What a great cover. The DC war books are really something special...but I could never start collecting them....I wouldn't be able to stop. Therefore, I appreciate them and love them from afar. :insane: I have to draw a collecting line in the sand somewhere. :sumo:

What do you mean, you could never start collecting them...? Why, they're so very cheap....they're practically free! You want to start collecting DC war....you NEED to start collecting DC war....it is an ache in your bones....give in to the power of the Dark Si....er, DC war....

:devil:

I see a few different types here:

I see the someone lurking in the shadows type.

I see the someone talking through a video like a webcam type.

Then I see the "How is he seeing them from his secret lair type?" which is on topic.

All of them are fun to look at though. Nice thread.

Great covers everyone. A lot of these I didn't even think of. There's a couple I remember, but I don't have. Would of liked to have shown. A Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea one. A couple of Star Trek's. Even a ASM were he's unmasked and doesn't know he's on spy TV. I think that story at least explained how they were able to sneek a peek of Spidey. The classic JSA watching the JLA cover. Detective Comics #376 & #379 both would fit right in this thread. And Dec #209 the story that is about spying on the Batman with a Radioscope TV. Just what is a radioscope?

Any others?