• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roy is a CNN star!!!!!

105 posts in this topic

I can't believe this video is on CNN. How embarrassing. I didn't mind the local news thing so much but my goodness. Geez had I known we were going to be interviewed etc I would have made an effort to fix my hair and put on a little camera friendly make up. Neither one of us wear much make-up or worry about getting all dolled up unless we have some sort of event. Gosh this is so embarrassing.

To whomever asked: The man's voice on the video is John Auble, he's been on the local news for forever. He's very nice man.

This should be in your sig line:

"No, I'm the normal one, she's the comic book collector"

Classic

Thanks. My friend really is gorgeous but we both looked pretty slouchy in the video. :foryou:

Geez I would have never imagined at the start of the day that we would have ended up on CNN. Normally I'm a "fly under the radar" kind of person but I didn't mind being identified here, you all seem like a nice and really great group of people.

I don't do facebook, myspace or any sites with pictures ever. My on-line activities are usually strictly anonymous blogging. Speaking of which I have to get busy on article I promised last week I would write.

This site is a fun, happy distraction. ;)

You would have to understand my sense of humor on that one. Trust me, anyone who knows me got a real good laugh about that.

I'm kind of known for my little pranks such as giving a vegetarian a t-shirt from a butcher shop or something like that, putting a jar of Beano in a gifted salsa set etc. I've done all sorts of silly things even gave a set of "cat butt" art dishes as a wedding gift because the cat looked like the bride and groom's little cat. My friends and family love my quirkiness. Thankfully. ;)

I'm kind of known for my little pranks such as giving a vegetarian a t-shirt from a butcher shop or something like that, putting a jar of Beano in a gifted salsa set etc. I've done all sorts of silly things even gave a set of "cat butt" art dishes as a wedding gift because the cat looked like the bride and groom's little cat. My friends and family love my quirkiness. Thankfully. ;)

I'm going to have to step in and insist that you take all of that somewhere else, maybe the Comedy Central chat forums. This place is for a serious, scholarly discussion of comic books. :sumo::rulez: