• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale of the Year - New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 for $12,250
5 5

1,155 posts in this topic

On 11/12/2009 at 11:06 AM, delekkerste said:

I know this has been discussed in the Pedigree Comics auction thread, but, seriously, this travesty sale deserves to be pilloried highlighted in its own thread for posterity:

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 Sells for $12,250

I don't know whether to :roflmao: or :cry: because the little bit of faith in humanity I had left has been ripped to shreds. :eek:

Mods.......please delete this thread before Gene pukes up his own intestines.

Thanks!

On 11/12/2009 at 12:06 PM, delekkerste said:

I know this has been discussed in the Pedigree Comics auction thread, but, seriously, this travesty sale deserves to be pilloried highlighted in its own thread for posterity:

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 Sells for $12,250

I don't know whether to :roflmao: or :cry: because the little bit of faith in humanity I had left has been ripped to shreds. :eek:

Well that depends if it was your book that sold or not:foryou:

9 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Well, if the old economics prof (i.e. Boston Corbett himself) was still around these parts, I am sure he would wait until the 25th next week and then pronounce it loud and clear to all us once again:  :preach:

Thus endeth the lesson!!!  lol

lol

24 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Yes. Foolkiller consigned it to Comic Link auction.

You mean he sold it in 2013? Edit just now seeing the thread, so he still has it? I thought he just now consigned it  :tonofbricks:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM