• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Bumper Sticker Saying...

80 posts in this topic

Not a bumper sticker but it pizzed me off.

Illinois has "Land of Lincoln" on the bottom of their license plates. But I saw one a couple of days ago in Ohio, and the car owner had covered over "Lincoln", so that it read "Land of Obama".

Just pizzed me off. I am a HUGE Abe Lincoln fan. Not so much a fan of "The One". (there, I got a comic book subject in there, even though Obama is also a comic book character) :)

"God made Police so Firefighters would have heros"

"Support you local Police - Leave Fingerprints"

"My hero is a cop. Have you ever heard of a drive-by fire?"

"Feel safe tonight. Sleep with a cop."

Saw this one in Florida the ther month:

"At least the war on our civil liberties is going well."

"Nothing in this vehicle is worth your life."

"If you factor in the earths rotation, we're all speeding."

etc, etc, etc

and my favorite can only be described with a photo. C'mon, did they really think they wouldn't get a ticket??? -

copssucks.jpg

This may be true, and then again one of my stoner buddies back in the day may have stolen this and claimed it as his own, but he claimed to have written the ULTIMATE bumper sticker slogan:

NUKE THE UNBORN GAY WHALES, FOR JESUS!

Makes me laugh to this day.

And I'm pretty sure I swiped this gag from Reader's Digest or something of that ilk when I was bored at a dentist office decades ago.

"Save The Giant Redwood Trees Of Washington, Oregon, And California!"

printed on a bumper sticker that wrapped three times around a Volkswagen Beetle