• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Impossibles

358 posts in this topic

Am I :insane: or are there not a lot of Peter Lairds?

Laird has signed plenty of times for SS and thousands of times outside of SS. However, when he sold the property in 2009, he decided to put some distance between himself and the TMNT. He still visits Mirage studios now and again, but he hasn't set up at a show for a few years now. I still hold the belief that he'll set up at a show again sometime in the future, but realize that likely won't be for a few years.

In short, there are a lot of Laird's, but very few from 2010 onward.

what could bruce springsteen sign for SS. the purpose of the thread was to list people who are impossible to get signatures for for SS

Don't be gettin' soft in the head on me. :baiting:

Wow, 11 appearances, that's more than I thought there would be.

There's actually one in particular I want to get signed, but it's not listed on comicvine.

I noticed they have some gaps. The Doc Holliday book I got signed isn't on there.

Peter Hsu? (shrug) Ihave a few quadrants and adventurers to have signed?

Dude. He has been in the top five of my need to get done list for years. It is hard to track down info on him on the Google.

Peter Hsu? (shrug) Ihave a few quadrants and adventurers to have signed?

Dude. He has been in the top five of my need to get done list for years. It is hard to track down info on him on the Google.

From what I read, he's "out of the business", and he's in Canada, which makes it even harder. For me, anyway.