• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Impossibles

358 posts in this topic

No jon I said Yancey Labat (Please clean the Jizz out of your eyes)

I like his beer.

906313.jpg

Oh man...

see I thought that was what Kris meant, not the Witchblade actress or the guy who worked on the Marvel Flair 1990s cards, who is not working currently but won't accept $100 for a signature...

doh!

I think Nic Cage would accept $100 for his signature at this point...

Kermit the Frog for my Muppets book (Ms. Piggy would be okay also)

Those muppets will sign anything if you get them drunk enough.

Drunk_kermit.jpg

drunk_muppet.jpg

I dunno. It doesn't look like they're capable of signing anything once they've had a little too much to drink. :insane:

"Someday we'll find it....the Rainbow Connection....WHERE IS MY BEER PIGGY!!!! GET THIS FAN OUT OF MY FACE!!!!...hiccup..."

:o

Yeah I am probably going to get a strike for that. But I don't think I have had one in a year so it is all good.

That is one of the best lines I have heard in a long time. :roflmao:

Thanks alex you can quote it if you like

I like his beer.

906313.jpg

Oh man...

see I thought that was what Kris meant, not the Witchblade actress or the guy who worked on the Marvel Flair 1990s cards, who is not working currently but won't accept $100 for a signature...

doh!

I think Nic Cage would accept $100 for his signature at this point...

I meant the guy who worked on marvel cards but currently isn't working

Not the witchblade girl or the guy who makes labatt blue (although I like his beer also)

I think you are correct Jon Nic Cage would probably take 100 an autograph. He needs money bad. Do you think people would pay it.

I've got a couple of cool Ghostbuster comics I'd like to see signed by the cast.I know Ernie Hudson does a con here and there.

But as far as Bill Murray,Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis go..might be impossible.

Not too mention Sigourney Weaver which would also be cool on some Aliens comics.

Just had a Mazz book up for sale a couple of weeks ago! Wish I would have known!

Can we add mythical creatures to the Impossible list? I think an Unicorn or the Loch Ness Monster would be good to add...

Heck I know Kris could fine the Loch Ness Monster, I bet if the military contacted him he could probably find Bin Laden...(course he would get his signature first...

To Infidel...)

I've got a couple of cool Ghostbuster comics I'd like to see signed by the cast.I know Ernie Hudson does a con here and there.

But as far as Bill Murray,Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis go..might be impossible.

Not too mention Sigourney Weaver which would also be cool on some Aliens comics.

Dan Aykroyd appeared in Toronto last month, but the signing conflicted with my friends wedding.

Just had a Mazz book up for sale a couple of weeks ago! Wish I would have known!

Can we add mythical creatures to the Impossible list? I think an Unicorn or the Loch Ness Monster would be good to add...

Heck I know Kris could fine the Loch Ness Monster, I bet if the military contacted him he could probably find Bin Laden...(course he would get his signature first...

To Infidel...)

:signfunny:

Kris can you get Osama to sign this for me: :grin:

20090228-081006-1.jpg

Murray and Weaver would be on my definate want list!

To Infidel...)

:signfunny:

Kris can you get Osama to sign this for me: :grin:

20090228-081006-1.jpg

Just make sure that Obama hasn't signed it already. I hear that Bin Laden will not sign anything after it's been signed by Obama. lol

OK so here is the new list

1. George Lucas

2. Stephen King

3. Steve Ditko

4. Alan Moore

5. Harrison Ford

6. Barack Obama

7. Bill Mantlo

8. Jeff Jones (maybe)

9. Stephen Platt (for now)

10. Yancey Labat

11. Samuel L. Jackson

12. Sean Connery

Stephen King will be signing copies of Under the Dome

12/2/09 7:00 PM at Manchester Elementary-Middle School - Memorial Ave. Manchester Center, VT

Dan Aykroyd goes on tour as the blues brothers. He will sign before and after the concert. I know I have alot of friends that he signed for. Bill Murray will sign. He will just ask you for 50 dollars when you ask him for an autograph. Once again this is from a friend who got him to sign 2 things. Harold Ramis Signs when he makes public appearances which isn't very often but I am sure when the new ghostbusters movie comes out they will do promotion for it. Making it even easier to get an autograph from all 4 of them