• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Impossibles

358 posts in this topic

Stephen King will be signing copies of Under the Dome

12/2/09 7:00 PM at Manchester Elementary-Middle School - Memorial Ave. Manchester Center, VT

Good luck with that...I attempted a comic at his signing in Atlanta on 11/13 and he turned me down flat. I'm not being sarcastic...anyone who's going to try this, I wish them the best of luck as I'd love to see a few of these impossibles crossed off the list.

How about Miyazaki, Kris?

Just had a Mazz book up for sale a couple of weeks ago! Wish I would have known!

Can we add mythical creatures to the Impossible list? I think an Unicorn or the Loch Ness Monster would be good to add...

Heck I know Kris could fine the Loch Ness Monster, I bet if the military contacted him he could probably find Bin Laden...(course he would get his signature first...

To Infidel...)

You can not add mythical creatures. First they don't have aposeable thumbs making it impossible for them to hold a pen. the list can contain only people. and you are right if the military contacted me to find Bin Laden and paid well enough I would find him. But he would have to sign a stack of comics first. I would insist they all be endorsed "to infidel"

well i still dont think you have enough basis for him to be on the list, go and get me some tobey and halle berry sigs and then they could also not be on the list. He's not liek Sean connery or Lucas, he doesnt refuse people, so it doesnt really make sense, he's even easier than this yancy labatt

yea i know, i just think its hard for him to be on the list if he hasn't said no to someone like many of the others. just because an ss book doesnt exist doesnt mean its impossible, lots of alan moore sigs exist, and grow each year, he had 2 signings last year i think so its definately possible, just takes effort

Just had a Mazz book up for sale a couple of weeks ago! Wish I would have known!

Can we add mythical creatures to the Impossible list? I think an Unicorn or the Loch Ness Monster would be good to add...

Heck I know Kris could fine the Loch Ness Monster, I bet if the military contacted him he could probably find Bin Laden...(course he would get his signature first...

To Infidel...)

Be nice, you're sounding too much like me.

Stop with the celebs, guys. They can all be gotten. It's about being at the right place at the right time. Many celebs make appearances or do plays, etc... There are a handful of celebs I can get tomorrow if I really want to.

Miyazaki i could see being added, not many appearances in north america i think

He can be added. When he came to north america this year. I got past security and right in front of him with an open marker and a magazine ready to go. He pushed it away and said no in japanese.

He can be added. When he came to north america this year. I got past security and right in front of him with an open marker and a magazine ready to go. He pushed it away and said no in japanese.

So because he said no to you he's impossible? (shrug)

So because he said no to you he's impossible? (shrug)

I also saw him turn down 2 other people that night so It just appears he will always say no and he is about 70 and lives in japan where he make very few appearances. So I doubt a witness will fly to japan to be turned down. I also doubt he will fly back to america at his age.