• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK countdown - t minus 30 mins, post your wins, heartbreaks here

491 posts in this topic

I haven't won anything.... :cry:

Oh wait, there is still an hour and a half to go before kick-off..

There's some cool Nedors in there George. I'm hoping they're too low grade for your fancy tastes. :baiting:

I only really have my eyes on one.... (thumbs u

Yeah, my All American #98 went for a steal too....

Thank you very much. I bought it for the less than the 4.5 that was sold on CLink a couple of months ago.

Wish I had the cash available for the 16. I also snagged the 1 for a very reasonable price. Was extremely happy until the last couple of minutes on that one.

Yeah, my All American #98 went for a steal too....

Thank you very much. I bought it for the less than the 4.5 that was sold on CLink a couple of months ago.

Wish I had the cash available for the 16. I also snagged the 1 for a very reasonable price. Was extremely happy until the last couple of minutes on that one.

That #1 was mine a year ago.

The #16 is a terrific book! Definitely a killer book that looks nicer than the assigned grade!

The recent flood of silver and bronze superhero fare has really turned my off of the genre (not that I was ever that into it anyway) so I am now trying for pre-code, 50s implosion stuff, or early gold.

Sort of in that vein, I picked this up tonight. I really like the cover for some reason.

RADD8B1B2009925_105758.jpg

Yeeks, was willing to pay market for that AF 7.5, but that final result is quite a bit over market. The copy looked stronger than 7.5, but it isn't, I called for notes and there's staining on the edge that's hard to see in the scan, can't press THAT out...but that's the kind of defect I love, lowers the technical grade but you can't see it unless someone points it out to you. :cloud9: