• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston in April! WOW!!!

311 posts in this topic

CGC will be accepting all tiers of submission that will be mailed in an insured and well-packed (by a CGC employee) shipment that is usually received at CGC's offices within 2-3 business days of the end of the show. We do not charge for this shipment, so that is the benefit of dropping the books off at a show.

I understand, but our definitions of "well-packed" many not be in accord. I could easily come up with a long box to submit. With the books being pre-screened at 9.6/9.8, there's no room for a shipping or handling mishap.

Anyway, you've given me something to think about...Thank you.

Since this will be the first time they ever pack books to ship back I'm sure they will be learning on the fly. doh!

Seriously, they've been doing it for 10 years, your doubt has labeled you "Buyer of the First Round of Drinks!"

I've been doing it for 10 years too! And I can point to posts on this board questioning the handling of show submissions by CGC. Couple that with the stuff I'm grading being barely worth the slabbing cost, cut me a little slack! :)

CGC will be accepting all tiers of submission that will be mailed in an insured and well-packed (by a CGC employee) shipment that is usually received at CGC's offices within 2-3 business days of the end of the show. We do not charge for this shipment, so that is the benefit of dropping the books off at a show.

I understand, but our definitions of "well-packed" many not be in accord. I could easily come up with a long box to submit. With the books being pre-screened at 9.6/9.8, there's no room for a shipping or handling mishap.

Since this will be the first time they ever pack books to ship back I'm sure they will be learning on the fly. doh!

Seriously, they've been doing it for 10 years, your doubt has labeled you "Buyer of the First Round of Drinks!"

I've been doing it for 10 years too! And I can point to posts on this board questioning the handling of show submissions by CGC. Couple that with the stuff I'm grading being barely worth the slabbing cost, cut me a little slack! :)

Ok, I will. You can skip paying for the second round and pick up agagin on the third!

Wasn't the infamous paperclip indent book a drop off to CGC?

Hotflips got me so EXCITED I had to look at the Con website, and just found out Sergio Aragones is going to be there. Hooray!

Why do i have a feeling that this is gonna wind up in a thread in the general section. lolhm

Hotflips got me so EXCITED I had to look at the Con website, and just found out Sergio Aragones is going to be there. Hooray!

Why do i have a feeling that this is gonna wind up in a thread in the general section. lolhm

:acclaim: