• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Besides Batman Who is the Greatest Power-Less Superhero? - Poll added

191 posts in this topic

Heck. I bet you someday, there will be a story line whereupon the Atom goes up the nostril of the Hulk and starts taking the Hulks brain apart, one handful at a time. Causing him to turn into a dumb brute that says things like "Hulk Smash Puny Human" (whoops. started out like that, didn't he).

:roflmao:

Well it's been three pages (top of page 14) and no one has disputed my pick.

Arguments can be made against all the following:

Iron Man

Captain America

Green Lantern

Conan (The Cimerian)

The Phantom

Lone Ranger

and on and on....

but no one can dispute Jizz Master Zero's arch nemesis Joe "Orgazmo" Young.

Iron Man

Captain America

Green Lantern

Conan (The Cimerian)

The Phantom

Lone Ranger

and on and on....

:eyeroll:

Really...?

REALLY...??

amy-poehler-seth-meyers-really.jpg

Iron Man

Captain America

Green Lantern

Conan (The Cimerian)

The Phantom

Lone Ranger

and on and on....

:eyeroll:

Really...?

REALLY...??

amy-poehler-seth-meyers-really.jpg

ahhhh snap I got "really'd" lol

What about Moon Knight ? Plus he doesn't play with young boys like Batman does :shrug:

Doesn't he have some sort of power that comes from an Egyptian talisman that responds to moonlight...giving him more strength the fuller the moon.

According to Wiki:

It's not known how much of this strength is mystical and how much is simply the result of self-hypnosis due to his psychological instability.

Depends which Moon Knight we are looking at. The original that was in WWBN 32 was just a merc that was hired by a criminal organization (which he was infiltrating) and they gave him the name Moon Knight and his suit of silver to go hunt a werewolf which then evolved into he was biten but because of his silver armor that he just gained strength eventually but from the begining he had no powers. After that all happend it switched into his own series in which he was killed/half dead from bushman and he was revived by followers of khonshu/ khonshu himself in which he was given supernatural strength which is dependent on the phase of the moon thus disqualifies the Moon Knight we know today. There was also something that happend in fist of khonshu mini series which he was entered by the god himself and his powers become or weaken depending on the moon.

C'mon.. It has to be Howard the Duck. Except for the learned fighting technique of Quack-Fu the l'il guy has no powers and his sidekick has even less talent fighting villains, but they survive. Go Howie!

He would have no chance against a Randy Johnson-thrown fastball.

rjohnsonbird.jpg

-slym