• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,880 posts in this topic

Love the Fawcetts, but beginning to think I made a mistake in going after them. I ran into some unexpected bills so I've tried to sell my Marvel Family's and one issue of Captain Marvel Adventures on here and I can't get a sniff. Not even an offer. Nice books too. I'm thinking that it might not be a title worth purchasing at any price once these bills get taken care of. Sigh...

Love the Fawcetts, but beginning to think I made a mistake in going after them. I ran into some unexpected bills so I've tried to sell my Marvel Family's and one issue of Captain Marvel Adventures on here and I can't get a sniff. Not even an offer. Nice books too. I'm thinking that it might not be a title worth purchasing at any price once these bills get taken care of. Sigh...

other than raboy covers, and a couple of exceptional covers in the whiz and wow runs, the publisher is cold. the books alanna posted will always sell. in fact, a couple could sell right quick to so. la.

If you and ten more people buy them they will be hot.

If you and ten more people sell them the market will be flooded.

My new strategy is to forget about being a completionist, and just go for the 10 Fawcetts I like best, the 10 Nedors I like best, the best Joker covers, the best Action & Supes war covers, etc.

My strategy is to have no rhyme or reason & just buy what I like :headbang:

My new strategy is to forget about being a completionist, and just go for the 10 Fawcetts I like best, the 10 Nedors I like best, the best Joker covers, the best Action & Supes war covers, etc.

this is a darn cool approach. knock it out the park young man.

My strategy is to have no rhyme or reason & just buy what I like :headbang:

My new strategy is to collect everything (thumbs u

I managed to pick up the final book for my Whiz #1-22 run. Well, I might expand that to #26 or #30 but it's a complete run of 1-22 for now. Took almost 4 years but I finally managed to find the right copy in the last Sparkle City auctions.

WhizComics6CGC7_0OWW.jpg

I knew it was you, and you got it for a stupid price. Major bargain. :applause:

I smelled the blood and went in for the kill at a much higher price. Happy to nab it at the price I got it at.

(thumbs u

I knew it was you, and you got it for a stupid price. Major bargain. :applause:

I smelled the blood and went in for the kill at a much higher price. Happy to nab it at the price I got it at.

(thumbs u

Congrats Roy!

I was seriously considering bidding on this book. You got it for a nice price!

Congrats Roy. Hopefully that means 1 less competitor on those books. I keep praying BP finished his wants soon as well.

Well, there are upgrades.

lol

Congrats Roy. Hopefully that means 1 less competitor on those books. I keep praying BP finished his wants soon as well.

look below for how short that little raboy want-list has gotten. but it's slow sleddin', yeah.

look below for how short that little raboy want-list has gotten. but it's slow sleddin', yeah.

Sigs turned off. But I was reviewing this thread and you're put together some fine Fawcett folios, fella.

Billy, Ted has a nice CMJ #10.