• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,880 posts in this topic

Well, maybe not that strongly. It just seems a little off for his work.

I agree. I don't think I can disagree strongly with Adam - he's too knowledgeable and too nice a fellow!

But I can't ever recall seeing a "cartoonish" face on a Raboy character...

At the risk of generating interest and demand in comics that I don't have yet, am I the only one that is impressed with Bud Thompson's style on the later issues of Captain Marvel Jr? It seems like there was an interesting change in direction across the Fawcett line at that time. The last 20 issues of Captain Midnight have some of the most interesting covers of the entire run (excluding Mac's work).

If you have these books and feel like showing them, please feel free as many are not in the photo-journals. (thumbs u

If you don't have these books, forget I mentioned them. Don't consider buying them any time soon. There Fawcetts, for goodness sake! Nobody cares about them. They only go down in value. ;)

At the risk of generating interest and demand in comics that I don't have yet, am I the only one that is impressed with Bud Thompson's style on the later issues of Captain Marvel Jr? It seems like there was an interesting change in direction across the Fawcett line at that time. The last 20 issues of Captain Midnight have some of the most interesting covers of the entire run (excluding Mac's work).

If you have these books and feel like showing them, please feel free as many are not in the photo-journals. (thumbs u

If you don't have these books, forget I mentioned them. Don't consider buying them any time soon. There Fawcetts, for goodness sake! Nobody cares about them. They only go down in value. ;)

Bud did some nice work for Fawcett (thumbs u

CapMvlJr104.jpg

Well, well, well.. Senor Informal Fallacy takes another down. Nice work, sir! You're really starting to close the gap on those babies. (thumbs u

the gap narrows a bit more! yay!!!

master27.jpg

Sweet. I was hoping you would take that one down. Nice score. :applause:

When you get it, it must be cracked out and freed. Right?

Picked this up from Gator in San Diego...

whiz44.jpg[/img]

O my - those colors are almost unreal! Given that we are accustomed to seeing lots of blue grey on, say, Capt. Marvel Jnr's covers, would it be reasonable to infer that they have faded from bright blue similar to this cover?

Edited by alanna

Well, well, well.. Senor Informal Fallacy takes another down. Nice work, sir! You're really starting to close the gap on those babies. (thumbs u

master27.jpg

attaboy Billy :applause:

master27.jpg

attaboy Billy :applause:

thanks, buddy!