• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

raboy, a war and a flag. i like this one.

cmj25.jpg

Let me break this cover down for you...

You have a very effeminate looking young boy in tights, with superhuman strength, hanging an American Flag from a splintered palm tree, broken off and nutless,

in support of the troops, all appropriately shirtless, who are cheering him on while standing over Japanese carcasses, one of which has his head stuck in the sand and his heinie pointing skyward.

Raboy at his brilliant best!

cmj25.jpg

You have a very effeminate looking young boy in tights, with superhuman strength, hanging an American Flag from a splintered palm tree, broken off and nutless,

in support of the troops, all appropriately shirtless, who are cheering him on while standing over Japanese carcasses, one of which has his head stuck in the sand and his heinie pointing skyward.

Glad you didn't stoop to the flagpole phallic reference (thumbs u

cmj25.jpg

I was going to mention the g.i. whose feet are visibly straddling the tree.

cmj25.jpg

I was going to mention the g.i. whose feet are visibly straddling the tree.

lol

whiz25.jpg

How did I miss this one? Congrats BP, that's one on my wish list.

thanks buddy; i hoped that when it came in that the colors would be alot brighter than on the ebay scan, and indeed they were.

i don't think i'm going to be able to skate by with a master 21, tho'. a nice 7.5 crowley copy went up on c'link last week at about guide, and it was "sale pending" before i ever saw it, and i check the new listings often.