• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

Thanks for the nice welcome. Another beautiful book you've got there. Well, I took the first leap today. I bought my first CGC Fawcett. I'll post it when I get it. Of course, I doubt I will ever have this many nice ones, but hey, gotta start with the first one.

i am learning that some of these raboy master's are HARD to get; thus i'm gonna grab low grade at good prices and keep an ear to the ground on upgrades down the road. this is a hard one i'm told.

master31.jpg

Here is a very fun book that was waiting for me on our return to the States

Master20.jpg

love it. need it. jealous of it.

Likewise - I'd like to find a nice f/vf on Master 20 as the cover is just excellent.

Picked up a decent, mid grade copy of Whiz #20 last week in Boston from Marc Nathan which whittles down my want list to two issues...#6 and #7.

:wishluck:

I'll post a scan when I get a chance.

(thumbs u

Picked up a decent, mid grade copy of Whiz #20 last week in Boston from Marc Nathan which whittles down my want list to two issues...#6 and #7.

:wishluck:

I'll post a scan when I get a chance.

(thumbs u

:applause: