• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

Billy I really love these Raboy covers you are posting

thanks! and compared to my usual want-list items, they are so damn affordable. been having a ball putting them together. and since the o'street has a buncha errors [mainly omissions] about raboy's, i find a new one that wasn't on my list every week or two.

Billy I really love these Raboy covers you are posting

thanks! and compared to my usual want-list items, they are so damn affordable. been having a ball putting them together. and since the o'street has a buncha errors [mainly omissions] about raboy's, i find a new one that wasn't on my list every week or two.

The lack of respect for Raboy in OS is borderline criminal. Great Captain Midnight cover, btw... love that one.

thanks larry.

and gary.

Bulletman3.jpg

Is this Billy Parker, who sneers at DC sidekicks, pets and covers featuring animated snowmen, showing off a character whose extended family includes Bulletgirl, Bulletboy and Bulletdog?

Jack

109705.jpg.ce133b425cfc648f32702ec36b24c1b1.jpg

109706.jpg.6ebe7f419a02c82b28648a35f62e0fad.jpg

thanks larry.

and gary.

Bulletman3.jpg

Is this Billy Parker, who sneers at DC sidekicks, pets and covers featuring animated snowmen, showing off a character whose extended family includes Bulletgirl, Bulletboy and Bulletdog?

Jack

(thumbs u

i don't sneer---i scoff.

have you tried scoffing and sneering at the same time? One's facial muscles tend to go into spasm....

Rumor has it that if you scoff, sneer and fart at the same time, it's fatal.

Jack

I just found this site, so this is my first post. I've had a love for Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family since I was 7 years old, and the first DC Shazam came out. And then they put out the big Famous First Edition of Whiz Comics and of course reprinted a lot of the old stories in those "100 Pages for 50/60Cents" issues. Looking at all of these Fawcetts brings back some great memories of childhood and makes me want to dive in as well. Not sure I can afford those 9's, but I might be able to get some 6's and under. Thanks for posting all of these great covers. I am having a blast looking at them!!!

Sam

I just found this site, so this is my first post. I've had a love for Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family since I was 7 years old, and the first DC Shazam came out. And then they put out the big Famous First Edition of Whiz Comics and of course reprinted a lot of the old stories in those "100 Pages for 50/60Cents" issues. Looking at all of these Fawcetts brings back some great memories of childhood and makes me want to dive in as well. Not sure I can afford those 9's, but I might be able to get some 6's and under. Thanks for posting all of these great covers. I am having a blast looking at them!!!

Sam

you're welcome, sam, and welcome to a great place to hang out.

the fawcett's are comparably cheap compared to other prime-time golden age, and 6.0'ish books can often be had for a song. be aware that there is a selling forum on the boards, and you can get some great deals. the little bulletman you saw me post above cost barely over a hundred bucks here.

happy hunting.