• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

Can't remember whether I ever posted this one. Although not credited on the label, I think it is Raboy ... although not one of his better covers, imo.

cap3.847a_zpsmizyrwkg.jpg

Where is the stamp? I'm failing this where's waldo exercise.

Me, too. I just looked carefully over the front and back covers and I don't see it. I guess the CGC graders must have had another reason for believing it's a Rockford.

Here's another one I found while trying to make my PB albums a little more coherent. Lower grade, but one of my favorites.

lf_zps3p8wn6mo.jpg

So sorry you had to settle for that low grade beater Hitler cover Tony...

I know! Everything happens to me! :cry:

not sure at all it's a raboy, but it did represent a little hole in my run, so i grabbed a copy just for completeness' sake.

cmj29.jpg

I agree that it's tough to tell. Probably him, though, because I think the first story is more clearly him and the covers of the surrounding issues are him.

Speaking of surrounding issues, finding a nice copy of 28 seems to be really tough.