• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FLASH # 106

14 posts in this topic

Note the dust shadows front and back cover. The dent on the top corner and the chip is the biggest problem. Light tanning on the inside cover edges. That chip out of the corner makes me sick.

CCF11252009_00004.jpg

CCF11252009_00005.jpg

Wow that's unfortunate, without the piece missing and the dust shaodw that would be at least a 7.0/7.5.

As it stands I'd have to go 4.5.

I'd like to know how much to take off for different size chips and pieces. The Overstreet Grading Guide shows books with the corners chewed off ( not quite as big as the one on this book ), still being given a 5.5. I think thats too generous but thats just me.

DRX

Wow that's unfortunate, without the piece missing and the dust shaodw that would be at least a 7.0/7.5.

As it stands I'd have to go 4.5.

I agree with the as is 4.5 grade.. but I don't think the Dust Shadow actually affects the grade too heavily.

5.0 for me also....although I've seen CGC go as high as 6.5 with a chip like that, but only on otherwise highgrade books. It might slab out at 5.5 or so. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u