• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waited in line 8 times today on Black Friday, glad its over! (OT)

13 posts in this topic

Wow! just came back shopping with the wife and kids.Went to 8 different stores and waited in 8 different lines. Wal-mart was the worse, the soccer moms were crazy.next year I will shop online instead,Its going to take me at least a day to recover.

does anybody else have Black Friday experiences?

My brother and I waited in Wal-Mart for 3 hours. Other than that we just went to the stores and only had to wait in line to check out, but not to wait for merchandise.

I got a lot of great stuff very early Thursday morning online from Best Buy. I was very happy about that since the closest Best Buy is over 3.5 hours away.

My girlfriend worked at best buy today and said people were very rude. She was there as a rep for Comcast. They gave her double time and a half plus a visa gift card for working four hours before she went into the office today.

She was basically there just to answer questions she knows about signing up. She was wearing a comcast shirt. People were coming up to her trying to get help on general store stuff and when she said she worked for Comcast, she got nothing but snide remards. One guy told her she was good for nothing right to her face!!!!! She has never even worked there before nor did she appear to be a regular Best Buy employee! Unreal how rude people are.

Are people really that unreasonable and demented???

it was hell on earth for me, since i work for best buy i had to start work at 3am, i was never able to go to sleep, a realllllllllllllllllllllll long day, just craziness everywhere. The ad for this year was pretty weak

What's Walmart?

That's the place where all those chicks you pick up, wearing those blue smocks, work.

"C'mere you pointed eared little snuggie muffin."

2006_BettyLynn_Walmart.jpg