• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold my TOS#39 7.0 for these, thoughts?

479 posts in this topic

I want to see a pic of the TOS 39 that went bye-bye

Guys, guys guys.... He doesn't keep pictures of his TOS #39 (remember? he didn't care about that book), and he doesn't have any pictures handy of his comic collection or his other two even-more-awesome cars. Just the one pic of the 300C SRT-8 and the pic of the rims next to that purple wallpaper. Move along, please.

Guys, guys guys.... He doesn't keep pictures of his TOS #39 (remember? he didn't care about that book), and he doesn't have any pictures handy of his comic collection or his other two even-more-awesome cars. Just the one pic of the 300C SRT-8 and the pic of the rims next to that purple wallpaper. Move along, please.

How is it you almost never post here anymore, came on a year after I did, and still manage to have twice as many posts as me? I keep wondering how many of those posts came during a billable hour. :P

How is it you almost never post here anymore, came on a year after I did, and still manage to have twice as many posts as me? I keep wondering how many of those posts came during a billable hour. :P

99% of my work is done on contingency, so it really isn't an issue. I have never billed a client for a minute I've spent on the boards.

Oh lord, the haters are back. So, here I am willing to let this thread die (because after all, this isn't a CAR FORUM) as I was instructed. Yet, now i'm being "challenged" and my "integrity" questioned, after being constantly insulted in this thread? Farking amazing, truly what pathetic hypocrites some here are, comical actually

So, let's see, now i've LIED about even OWNING a Tos#39 (yeah, super rare book) and I can't possibly own a 69' Camaro SS (after all, why even believe the SRT8 is mine? the 69' cost me LESS when I bought it) lol, Ya gotta love when the lilliputians attempt to discredit you, quite humorous indeed.

Oh, and yeah, I don't have any decent comics at all (even though i've posted MANY pictures graded and ungraded) through the years, that CAN be verified, but these "folks" don't care about that stuff. Are you guys liberals? cause those jokers tend to abhor FACTS as well?

Hmmm, wow, that's a lot to digest, man, gotta try and wrap my mind around so many haterade drinkers, its a magnanimous goal.

I'll think about it, I have the feeling MOST folk just want the thread to go away, and why have the need to PROVE anything to the shallow ones, I mean, after all, i'm only showing off, and prostalitizing my own greatness. I don't know, i'll sleep on it...carry on, haters!

Wow. Stopped reading this thread shortly after I started.

It really went down hill I see.

But, it now gives me a chance to show off my 56' Coronet again. :)

All original. I don't like PLODs. This car has not been pressed and there is no tape on it, inside or outside. I'd grade it as an 8.0/8.5. Not a show winner but it has been in a couple of Survivor Shows.

No antennae and no radio. But it does have an under the dash .45 rpm record player. :) (try and find an original of one of those!)

It has a push button automatic transmission. There is a control inside for lifting a hood scoop in front of the windshield (yes, that is the way it was made originally) that allows fresh air to enter the vehicle more than the regular vents do. Unfortunately it does not have a hemi engine and only has a flat head six. A heni in this car would be real sweet. Maybe I will trade my ASM #1 for a new engine (just kidding) :)

Oh. If you have a CGC 7.0 TOS #39, I would not trade this car for it. Not saying the value would be all that different, but I wouldn't trade my baby for it.

But, if I had the book, I wouldn't trade it for the car either. Certainly not for some wheels for the car. Even shiney cool wheels. To each his own, but the more I think about it, it sounds silly. If I wanted the wheels and loved my comic book collection, I would live without the wheels or get the money some other way.

Anyway. Here's my MOPAR Baby.

56dodgecoronet.jpg

:gossip: I think you may be color blind dude, that "wallpaper" is BURGUNDY hm

Wow. Stopped reading this thread shortly after I started.

It really went down hill I see.

But, it now gives me a chance to show off my 56' Coronet again. :)

All original. I don't like PLODs. This car has not been pressed and there is no tape on it, inside or outside. I'd grade it as an 8.0/8.5. Not a show winner but it has been in a couple of Survivor Shows.

No antennae and no radio. But it does have an under the dash .45 rpm record player. :) (try and find an original of one of those!)

It has a push button automatic transmission. There is a control inside for lifting a hood scoop in front of the windshield (yes, that is the way it was made originally) that allows fresh air to enter the vehicle more than the regular vents do. Unfortunately it does not have a hemi engine and only has a flat head six. A heni in this car would be real sweet. Maybe I will trade my ASM #1 for a new engine (just kidding) :)

Oh. If you have a CGC 7.0 TOS #39, I would not trade this car for it. Not saying the value would be all that different, but I wouldn't trade my baby for it.

But, if I had the book, I wouldn't trade it for the car either. Certainly not for some wheels for the car. Even shiney cool wheels. To each his own, but the more I think about it, it sounds silly. If I wanted the wheels and loved my comic book collection, I would live without the wheels or get the money some other way.

Anyway. Here's my MOPAR Baby.

56dodgecoronet.jpg

CF, AWESOME bro' (thumbs u really nice ride! MOPAR or NO CAR :headbang:

It is snowing in Houston!

My 2004 Ford E-250 cargo van with 186,000 miles, all stock and original, with factory installed cd/am/fm stereo, cracked windshield, and custom "Bedrock City" bumper sticker...

actually has snow on it!

My 2004 Ford E-250 cargo van with 186,000 miles, all stock and original, with factory installed cd/am/fm stereo, cracked windshield, and custom "Bedrock City" bumper sticker...

actually has snow on it!

I demand pics. There's no way you own such a sweet ride! :)

So, let's see, now i've LIED about even OWNING a Tos#39 (yeah, super rare book) and I can't possibly own a 69' Camaro SS (after all, why even believe the SRT8 is mine? the 69' cost me LESS when I bought it) lol, Ya gotta love when the lilliputians attempt to discredit you, quite humorous indeed.

Maybe I didn't read the posts where it said you lied about that - but I did read the post of yours saying "should I post a pic of my '69 Camaro SS?" and I read lots of other posts where people are saying yes, please show it.

I am not calling you liar - but I do just want to see the Camaro.

:D

-slym

Maybe I didn't read the posts where it said you lied about that - but I did read the post of yours saying "should I post a pic of my '69 Camaro SS?" and I read lots of other posts where people are saying yes, please show it.

-slym

Slym, for YOU? no problem bud... ;)

side.jpg

garagef.jpg

lowfront.jpg

frontend.jpg

backend.jpg

-slym

so so pretty (worship)

Slym, for YOU? no problem bud... ;)

side.jpg

garagef.jpg

lowfront.jpg

frontend.jpg

backend.jpg

actually has snow on it!

i demand a bumper sticker!!!