• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #1 or Tec #27?

Action Comics #1 or Tec #27  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Action Comics #1 or Tec #27

57 posts in this topic

I could never live with myself if I passed up an Action #1 for any other book.

I could live with myself if I passed up a Tec #27, but only for an Action #1.

It's a matter of mental health guys. I'll take the Action #1. :grin:

If I had to choose, I'd go for an unrestored Action 1, as George stated, it's easier to get a Tec 27
:gossip: but there have been more action 1's available this year than tec 27's :baiting:

Action #1is the Spawn #1 of the Golden Age :whee:

If I had to choose, I'd go for an unrestored Action 1, as George stated, it's easier to get a Tec 27
:gossip: but there have been more action 1's available this year than tec 27's :baiting:

Action #1is the Spawn #1 of the Golden Age :whee:

lol

Action #1. I have a list of a couple HOLY GRAILS within what I can eventually afford...but Action #1 is my true holy grail in that I know I will never attain it unless I somehow become rich! Though I'll be honest, I'd invest my money in a Ferarri before an action number one. Though I would drive my Ferarri to go pick it up! haha

It depends.

Have I been into this LCS before? Do they know me? Are there any security cameras? Is the shop owner built like Albert Hainsworth or Fat Albert?

If the answers are all "no" and "fat Albert"......then I say I would "get" both of them. You didn't say anything about paying for them. :insane:

I can't decide which shoes to buy, how can I decide this one?...thank goodness for the "both" option! :angel:
Than you must be a rich *spoon* then lol lol

Well, since I can't afford either one (or I'd have them both) ...I'm assuming I'll have won the lottery before walking into the store...and yes, then I'd be rich...and I suppose better a spoon than a "fork";)

Does this mean I have to actually go BUY a lottery ticket, in case?

Action Comics #1.

Even though I like Batman more, Action #1 is harder to find and is a bit more valuable. I am not in any way trying to imply that Batman is for "cult like" fans but Superman's popularity reaches far beyond comic book fans, children who watched him on TV, etc.

As valuable as Action #1 is today, I can only imagine what it will be like a decade from now.

I actually think the reverse - outside of comics Batman has a bigger imprint than Superman (at least outside the US).

In the US as well. With the TV show, and the two sets of movies, Batman has thrice made a major impact on (non comics) pop culture. Superman? Once, really. And even then it wasn't the same level as the Batmania of the 80s or the incredible box office domination of the latest Batman films.