• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ - August 27-29, 2010 - TORONTO, CANADA

847 posts in this topic

Last year it was $75 for Premium, $49 for Deluxe. I haven't been informed on the final price for this year - it will be announced in a couple of weeks.

I think an iphone app is something being planned. If it happens, there will be an official announcement.

i personally dont have an i phone or blackberry, but my friend who is coming to the con said a guy at her work had one from a con in the us she thought it might be comiccon. She said its just all the info in the program in an app. It had maps schedules ,guest listings,atractions, up to date who was in and who canceled stuff.It seems like a kool idea if not this year in the future.

im all about the premium pass get it every year, love the free stuf lol. with the guest list this year they will sell out fast. cant wait to see if u do them this year where the exclusive entrance will be .

There have been some guests in the past that have had special premium pass situations that have included access to limited events.

If there is something, we'll let you know before tickets go on sale.

gaming list is good glad to see the reviews on the run and electric playground guys back.

i wish i could do to the fan apperciation event on june 5th but i have a concert to go to will have to see the extended line up after i get back

Can not wait to see who is in wave 2, this just keeps getting better and better

so im guessing this year, with a guest list this big ,there is still lots of surprises and annoucements to come that will make it even bigger, are you guys surprised by the people you got this year ? seems like some really big people to knock off a list of my guest i never thought would come list