• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ - August 27-29, 2010 - TORONTO, CANADA

847 posts in this topic

COMIC BOOK EXPO 2010 - WAVE 2.01

J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

Writer — SUPERMAN:EARTH ONE, WONDER WOMAN, SUPERMAN

jms.jpg

Some of you know him from the TV series Twilight Zone, Babylon 5, Crusade, and Jeremiah.Some of you know him from Changeling and Ninja Assassin. Others of you know him from his comics work on Amazing Spider-Man, Thor, Supreme Power, The Twelve, Midnight Nation,Rising Stars or his recent work for DC on Brave and the Bold. The rest of you know him from his frequent appearances on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List. This summer J. Michael Straczynski takes over the reins on the monthly Superman and Wonder Woman series. This fall he has a new Superman graphic novel project coming out: Superman - Earth One. (Due to unknown schedules concerning his upcoming projects, Mr. Straczynski has requested that we announce his appearance as "tentative" until he can confirm closer to the dates of Fan Expo Canada.)

**added June 10th**

Humidity sucks more in July than in August. By late August we're closer to September hot than we are July hot.

No way we are Florida hot. I've been to Florida during the winter (Feb/Mar) and it was more unbearably hot and humid than even the worst parts of July in Ontario.

Humidity sucks more in July than in August. By late August we're closer to September hot than we are July hot.

No way we are Florida hot. I've been to Florida during the winter (Feb/Mar) and it was more unbearably hot and humid than even the worst parts of July in Ontario.

Cooler weather.

Good Italian food.

Comics.

I may have to attend.

Cooler weather.

Good Italian food.

Comics.

I may have to attend.

:o

(worship)

:cloud9:

JJ

Cooler weather.

Good Italian food.

Comics.

I may have to attend.

YES YOU SHOULD!

Cooler weather.

Good Italian food.

Comics.

I may have to attend.

YES YOU SHOULD!

Ticket, rental car and rooming accomodations are all set. I get to be a Canuck for 3 days :whee:

Cooler weather.

Good Italian food.

Comics.

I may have to attend.

YES YOU SHOULD!

Ticket, rental car and rooming accomodations are all set. I get to be a Canuck for 3 days :whee:

:applause:

Cooler weather.

Good Italian food.

Comics.

I may have to attend.

YES YOU SHOULD!

:shy:

Cooler weather.

Good Italian food.

Comics.

I may have to attend.

YES YOU SHOULD!

:shy:

Who invited you?