• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone planning a wedding? This guy may have given you an idea:)

12 posts in this topic

Thank's Flee:)

Yes, it was the reception, they said the bride looked slightly befuddled at it all...and the KNEEL before Zod went on for a bit...

But I could see someone from here, planning all that...the duct tape on the costumes really impressed me.... :luhv: but it took guts, lol..and it was cute.

Thank's Flee:)

Yes, it was the reception, they said the bride looked slightly befuddled at it all...and the KNEEL before Zod went on for a bit...

But I could see someone from here, planning all that...the duct tape on the costumes really impressed me.... :luhv: but it took guts, lol..and it was cute.

Well, ... it's something you can always remember and mull over for when you renew your vows with GuyPinkBlue :baiting:

One wedding was enough for me...I was willing to forgo the first one, it was HIS idea, lol..Too much fuss for one day...but I was 22 at the time and more easy going;) Besides, Ned is not the comic collector he'd want to dress up as a football player

One wedding was enough for me...I was willing to forgo the first one, it was HIS idea, lol..Too much fuss for one day...but I was 22 at the time and more easy going;) Besides, Ned is not the comic collector he'd want to dress up as a football player

Since he forced you the first time around, you should demand he dresses up as Steve Trevor for the renewal ... You know ... men in uniforms ...

Since he forced you the first time around, you should demand he dresses up as Steve Trevor for the renewal ... You know ... men in uniforms ...

Men in uniforms must be a Guy thing, lol...I'm OK with Men in t-shirts or Sweaters;)

But if you want me to help you plan something for your wife, Michael...just call me, I'm great at planning events for OTHER people to suffer through...

and no one forced me, but it was outdoors and 98 degrees...ONCE was enough;) :