• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Failed Ebay transaction

148 posts in this topic

I'll pay $10 for you NOT to post that version.

-slym

Hmmm perhaps we can take bids $10 NOT to post do I hear $15 to see the uncropped? $20 not..$35 to post..40 to not..I could use some extra cash..

I spoke with Harvey (the acutal seller of the Sgt. Fury lot) by phone this afternoon. He said he shipped the replacement freebies yesterday, and yes--with a "$150-$200" BV. I should receive Friday or Saturday.

Will keep you all posted. Special thanks to Martin (Tsimanga) for acting as an intermediary and putting us in touch.

Update:

Received the box of free replacement comics from Harvey Doss (seller of Sgt. Fury lot which Martin/Tsimanga advertised here) this morning.

Issues included were:

Sgt. Fury # 6, 7, 8, 9 (4.5, 4.5, 5.0, 5.0)

Amazing Adventures # 1 (2.5)

Man Thing # 1 (3.0)

Atom # 4 (3.0)

My Greatest Adventure # 82 (4.0)

House of Mystery # 145 (3.0)

Total Overstreets' value ~$200; real market value ~$75.

I appreciate Harvey and Martin's communication and efforts to make this right, and want to offer special thanks to those on this board for their advice.

Thanks especially to Catrick339 for pointing out Tsimanga's connection to this lot so that we could be in touch. Likewise the contributions from Slym2None, CKB, and RockMyAmadeus/BBMM, all of whom I've known virtually for years through Greg's Valiant Fan boards, where I post under the name Rai-fan.

Happy collecting!

Peter

Update:

Thanks especially to Catrick339 for pointing out Tsimanga's connection to this lot so that we could be in touch. Likewise the contributions from Slym2None, CKB, and RockMyAmadeus/BBMM, all of whom I've known virtually for years through Greg's Valiant Fan boards, where I post under the name Rai-fan.

Happy collecting!

Peter

Ohhhhhhh..... Hey there, RF! :hi: