• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insane!

161 posts in this topic

Do you ever wake up in the morning thinking, "MajorKhaos's hatchet jobs are not only bad for the immortal soul, but for mortal men and women?" Well, so do I. One of the first facts we should face is that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I believe that there is, because several things MajorKhaos has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how his ramblings enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. If we let him reduce human beings to the status of domestic animals, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization. The sole point of agreement between myself and corrupt power brokers is that MajorKhaos is out to permit quasi-dim-witted mountebanks to rise to positions of leadership and authority. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. It may be obvious but should nonetheless be acknowledged that his expostulations are devoid of logic and filled to the brim with hate and misinformation. If you doubt this, just ask around. Enough said. One final point: I myself unmistakably find MajorKhaos's demeanor and pomposity downright apalling.

Phil, you're the last one to be talking. I've seen you and others wreck plenty of good threads. And if that insufficiently_thoughtful_person stops it, then so will I. If he wants to chime in every time I make a post......then I'm only too glad to return the favor.

All he is doing is coming in here throughout the day, searching for my posts in the different threads(none of which had anything to do with him), and then responding. There is no difference. And these posts aren't old.

This poor kid in my link below came into this forum and started a thread asking for our help. Instead, you helped others to trash the thread. Get off your high horse Phil and get out of my face.

Pot calling the kettle black

And these posts aren't old.

There had been NO activity on this thread for 5 days prior to you pulling it up for no other reason than to further your spam crusade. That IS old.

This poor kid in my link below came into this forum and started a thread asking for our help. Instead, you helped others to trash the thread.

I responded to a RECENT post in that thread. Are you honestly too obtuse to see the difference?

All he is doing is coming in here throughout the day, searching for my posts in the different threads(none of which had anything to do with him), and then responding. There is no difference.

There is a big difference. He is at least responding to RECENT posts.

Get off your high horse Phil and get out of my face.

Not going to happen as long as you keep spamming. Find something more creative to do with your time.

Phil

So what......if I want to respond to a 5 day old post, then I'm going to. You certainly aren't going to tell me that I can or can't. A 5 day old post isn't old Phil. You might be old......the post isn't.

You could have said your piece and then ignored the rest Phil, but instead you participated in trashing that thread instead of helping that kid out.

There is no difference. I can respond to any post I want to whether it's one day old or five days old. You're not going to dictate whether I can do that or not.

And fine......you want to keep this up Phil.....then I'll start giving the same responses to you. Here you go.....and you'll get the same responses from me from now on. I haven't the time or patience to waste on pathetic people:

If you are stimulated by new ideas, and if you can think for yourself rather than simply accept what Snizzenfixit dishes out, I think you will find this letter of interest. Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that Snizzenfixit's orations are an icon for the deterioration of the city, for its slow slide into crime, malaise, and filth. If someone were to perpetuate harmful stereotypes, I'd rather it be an army of sick braggarts than he, because the latter is gin-swilling, while the former are only randy. My next point of order is that if you don't think that he is hell-bent on suppressing our freedom, then you've missed the whole point of this letter.

Snizzenfixit divides the organization of his saturnine doctrines into two halves that, apparently separate from one another, in truth, form an inseparable whole. The first half seeks to deflect attention from Snizzenfixit's unwillingness to support policies that benefit the average citizen, while the second half is yet another hidebound blend of unregenerate teetotalism and parasitic scapegoatism. Does he actually think his arguments through, or does he just chug along on his computer writing about whatever trite scribblings happen to suit his needs that day? I ask, because you and I doubtlessly have a lot more class than Snizzenfixit. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation. Lastly, I, not being one of the many dirty mouthpieces for childish fetishism of this world, can't end this letter without mentioning that I feel it is incumbent upon me to improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come.

You are spamming. I asked you nicely to stop. Anyone can go HERE and generate exactly the same mindless posts that you have been generating. Just put in the name and how many paragraphs you want and voila! It takes reading about six words from those posts to know what they are and skip to the next post. Those paragraphs are a meaningless jumble of words, that is by definition spamming.

Spamming is against the code of conduct for these boards, if you are eager to have the moderator step in and warn you then by all means continue. You contribute nothing with these posts, in fact they are not even your words. You obviously enjoy your little game with MajorKhaos and that is fine, but spamming is still prohibited here.

Phil

Oldest crybaby I've ever seen.

Some of Snizzenfixit's insults raise important questions about future social interactions and their relationship to civil liberties, but that's not the point of this letter. The point is that Snizzenfixit has gone way too far with his no-compromise attitude. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Snizzenfixit actually concerned about any of us, or does he just want to conduct business in an uneducated, out-of-touch way? After reading this letter, you'll indubitably find it's the latter.

I, not being one of the many frightful Neanderthals of this world, just want to expose the connections between the subhuman, irrational problems that face us and the key issues of collectivism and ageism. That's why I propose, argue, cajole, plead, wheedle, and joke about ways to establish clear, justifiable definitions of stoicism and post-structuralism, so that you can defend a decision to take action when his satraps perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other hectoring savages' intentions. He has an agenda -- a political, social, and cultural agenda. Period, finis, and Q.E.D. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me take up the mantle and hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse, and together we'll embrace diversity. We'll expand people's understanding of Snizzenfixit's raving, unctuous accusations. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

traurig009.gif

I doubtlessly hope that the material I'm about to present will open some eyes and minds. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. Snizzenfixit wants to keep us perennially behind the eight ball. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Snizzenfixit's gossamer grasp of reality. The recent outrage at Snizzenfixit's perorations may point to a brighter future. For now, however, I must leave you knowing that he maintains a cozy relationship with pretentious, irresponsible airheads.

You appear incapable of original thought. You post generated drivel and links to someone elses graemlins. I think it won't be long and most of the people here will tire of your juvenile posts. If your Mommy comes in your room and sees you posting this stuff, she might give you a spanking, so be careful young fellow.

Phil

Something is happening here, and I'm getting a little worried. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that we are on a slippery slope towards economic strife, social turmoil, cultural chaos, and maladroit particularism. The gloss that Snizzenfixit's apologists put on his ebullitions unfortunately does little to teach recalcitrant manipulators of the public mind about tolerance. I'm not the first to mention that he recently stated that metagrobolism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because if he were paying attention -- which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this -- he'd see that if one believes statements like, "Snizzenfixit's practices provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything," one is, in effect, supporting bookish freeloaders. And now, to end with a clever bit of doggerel: United we stand. Divided we fall. Snizzenfixit's cranky canards will destroy us all.

More spam, and again, not an original thought in the entire post. I urge everyone who doubts this to visit the link in my post above, and you will see where he is getting his material. I realize that Bugaboo is undoubtedly a young boy who may not know any better, but if he doesn't know how not to spam, then he needs to find another place to play.

Phil

You have got to be the world's biggest baby. I already mentioned where I was getting this stuff 2 days ago in two seperate threads. Arch and I even traded a post about it because he thought it was funny. You act like you're exposing some big secret here genius.

While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should realize that under the guise of "fighting antipluralism," Snizzenfixit will break the mind and spirit, castrate the character, and kill the career of anyone whose ideas he deems to be rancorous. Here's my side of the story: You should never forget the three most important facets of his values, namely their unsympathetic origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. It would be bad enough if his lickspittles were merely trying to suppress controversy and debate. But their attempts to legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity are just plain stinking. Even if our society had no social problems at all, we could still say that it would be wrong to imply that he is involved in some kind of conspiracy to tell everyone else what to do. It would be wrong because his litanies are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but one can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Snizzenfixit, however, is more likely to intensify race hatred. Snizzenfixit's consistent lack of regard for others will turn positions of leadership into positions of complacency sooner than you think. And that's the honest truth.