• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing Machine

41 posts in this topic

Send the books to Joeypost, Ze-man of Classic Corp. They will do a professional job. The books will be done correctly. Easier, cheaper.....

Just wanted to state for the record that if you send books to Classics Inc. to be pressed I will not be doing the pressing. Never have. That's Matt's gig.

I get to work on books like this. :ohnoez:

asintspineb4close.jpg

I think he meant to say OR instead of OF.

Well, since I work for Matt/Classics Inc. I just wanted it known I don't press books as part of his service. Or on my own for that matter.

No biggy. :hi:

:roflmao:

You've been spending a lot of time :roflmao: lately. Everything OK?

I found my funny bone. The doc says I should be back to normal in a day or so.

Send the books to Joeypost, Ze-man of Classic Corp. They will do a professional job. The books will be done correctly. Easier, cheaper.....

Just wanted to state for the record that if you send books to Classics Inc. to be pressed I will not be doing the pressing. Never have. That's Matt's gig.

asintspineb4close.jpg

Are those tape stains I see ? hm

asintspineb4close.jpg

Are those tape stains I see ? hm

Pee stains. :gossip:

The Illustrated E-book on Restoration Detection for Comic Books CD

did anybody get this ebook? I am interested in something I can print out. the last time Tracy page updated was 2006 I would call but it's cack o'clock and I'm shy

The Illustrated E-book on Restoration Detection for Comic Books CD

did anybody get this ebook? I am interested in something I can print out. the last time Tracy page updated was 2006 I would call but it's cack o'clock and I'm shy

Hi

The Illustrated e-book cannot be printed out. Ok, now that I have said that - there are ways it can be done but it would be a pain. And thanks for not calling at cack o'clock, but call me during the day and we can talk about most things.

Tracey Heft

www.eclipsepaper.com