• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta steals from Frazetta

155 posts in this topic

I suggest that Frank Jr may already have been on the outs with the family.. The photo of Jr in the articles is an "undated photo provided by the Monroe County Correctional Facility" indicating that Jr has had previous county education for which this pose was taken.

he looks too heavy to be a meth freak, so maybe he's an Oxycodone user or some such..

I love the comment : Frazetta claimed he had been instructed by his father "to enter the museum by any means necessary to move all the paintings to a storage facility,"

well, he sure used any means ....

Just another inner-family feud. Family ashamed by son. Son despises father. You hear about it all the time on E!

There must be some real hatred to steal millions from your father.

And I bet he probably thought it was easier and more lucrative to rob dad than a bank. Where else could he have made $20 mil and possibly get away from it?

Robbing his own family lol He must have a drug problem or something (shrug) or just be out of his mind

I remember there was a thread a while back that brought his character into question. Makes you wonder what other fraudulent acts he has committed. Perhaps some fake paintings, forged authenticities etc.

He's already done that...draw something himself then talk his dad into signing it, so he can sell it.

Think I saw Frank Jr in his Porsche 911 Targa in May/09. He was introducing his current Japanese girlfriend to Mrs. Frazetta. Liquidate the oil paintings to Japanese "investors"?

The only thing I can infer from reading the AP news reports and accompanying photos is a Caucasian (presumed from photos) male steals from another Caucasian male who happens to be his father.

In my humble opinion this is a sad event............. :sorry:

I have been quiet about this but I cannot keep my silence any longer.

I cannot say what is true and what is false, however I feel it is IMPORTANT to put Frank Frazetta Jr.'s side of the story out there.........or at least what I know.

-I spoke with Frank Jr. after Mrs. Frazetta passed away.

-He asked me to write a letter stating what type of business I had done with him, and to explain in detail how he had been managing the museum/ Frazetta business. Which HE had been doing, NOT his siblings. (For his lawsuit)

-He was extremely upset because he said after his Mother passed away all of his siblings turned on him and wanted to push him out of the family, stating that he was a drug addict who did not have the best intentions for their father.

-He said that his father was very unstable now. (dementia)

-He said that they tricked his dad into signing a new power of attorney.

-He said that this feud happened because his family was greedy and wanted more of the $$ for themselves.

-He said that then with power of attorney, his family hired "some guys" to sell the artwork. And that they intended to sell everything, including what was in the museum........He was extremely concerned, sad and upset about all of this.

In my opinion Frank Jr. was trying to save the artwork. Prior to this year supposedly the only people who could sell a Frazetta were Mrs. Frazetta and Frank Jr (not any more w/ new power of attorney)..........this is really sad because I bet that they will sell all of the art and just put up reprints in the museum..............wow this really sucks............wow

I am not saying Frank Jr. has a perfect past, but I am saying that he played a major role in taking care of the museum and his dad. I also feel that he would NOT sell these paintings because they are more important to him than anything. I would not be surprised to see if the "new" estate reps were planning on making a major sale or something and Frank Jr. was trying to "save" the pieces.

Anyways that is my 2c

I cannot say what is true and what is false, however I feel it is IMPORTANT to put Frank Frazetta Jr.'s side of the story out there.........or at least what I know.

-He asked me to write a letter stating what type of business I had done with him, and to explain in detail how he had been managing the museum/ Frazetta business. Which HE had been doing, NOT his siblings. (For his lawsuit)

-He was extremely upset because he said after his Mother passed away all of his siblings turned on him and wanted to push him out of the family, stating that he was a drug addict who did not have the best intentions for their father.

-He said that this feud happened because his family was greedy and wanted more of the $$ for themselves.

-He said that then with power of attorney, his family hired "some guys" to sell the artwork. And that they intended to sell everything, including what was in the museum........He was extremely concerned, sad and upset about all of this.

In my opinion Frank Jr. was trying to save the artwork. Prior to this year supposedly the only people who could sell a Frazetta were Mrs. Frazetta and Frank Jr (not any more w/ new power of attorney)..........this is really sad because I bet that they will sell all of the art and just put up reprints in the museum..............wow this really sucks............wow

I am not saying Frank Jr. has a perfect past, but I am saying that he played a major role in taking care of the museum and his dad. I also feel that he would NOT sell these paintings because they are more important to him than anything. I would not be surprised to see if the "new" estate reps were planning on making a major sale or something and Frank Jr. was trying to "save" the pieces.

Anyways that is my 2c

Weather or not he played a major role in taking care of the museum and his dad doesn't justify the fact he simply got caught doing what he should not of been doing against his father's permission. I don't speak for his reps or the the Frazetta's of course but I do know he isn't allowed near the museum to begin with.

If your dad had Dementia and you despised all of your siblings (and their new art reps) now and thought they were selling off all of your family's most important valuable stuff what would you do?

Also how do you know his dad did not tell him one thing, then afterwards say something else?

just some food for thought :popcorn:

Me.......I do not think I would go that backhoe route..........but I would do something.

If your dad had Dementia and you despised all of your siblings (and their new art reps) now and thought they were selling off all of your family's most important valuable stuff what would you do?

Also how do you know his dad did not tell him one thing, then afterwards say something else?

just some food for thought :popcorn:

Me.......I do not think I would go that backhoe route..........but I would do something.

Maybe. But what if those allegations about jr having dad sign jr's work are true? What if jr knowingly sold those false prelims? Wouldn't that call into question how much he values dad's reputation and legacy?

Anyways that is my 2c

I know nothing of the family's relationship but, as an ousider, that doesn't add up.

I am just really sad that I never got to travel to the Frazetta museum and see the paintings. I wonder if I will even have a chance to do that now...

who knows?

The museum was out of this world. The paintings are so phenomenal.

Anyways that is my 2c

I have no idea how any INTELLIGENT person can suggest that the correct way to handle an estate issue is by bulldozing the door & stealing the estate. In that regard, your comments speak for themselves as to your character. There is no justification to steal the paintings

If there is a lawsuit, then you enjoin the other heirs via a court decree from selling any property

But if you're forging your father's work to make money, then theft is probably a natural progressession