• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forums Thread Of The Year

125 posts in this topic

I nominate myself for best CGC forum villain and Best CGC forum member to make a return. :acclaim::kidaround:

A link to a thread that highlights who the heck you are, might be useful. (shrug)

Mound City Collection One of the Greatest Silver Age Finds of the Century

I like this one for many reasons. Mainly because the boards had lots of influence in shaping the way the collection came to market, and we got to be a part of the entire story from beginning to end.

(thumbs u

+1

Don't know about thread of the year, but here's the POST of the year:

Most of you would be sick if you knew exactly how many books are pressed. Absolutely throw up in your hands sick. Now, am I serious or joking? Chew on that for the rest of the day.

Add to that that Trey Cannon is thinking of buying his own press. Can you say Panini?

:golfclap: Now thats what I'm talking about.

I prefer... You're all a bunch of:

imagesfisdh_20assholes.jpg

:acclaim:

and with that, I bid you goodnight! (me wine's runeth out)

We need to get George drunk more often! :applause:

I nominate myself for best CGC forum villain and Best CGC forum member to make a return. :acclaim::kidaround:

You were gone (shrug)

A link to a thread that highlights who the heck you are, might be useful. (shrug)

lol Nothing like proclaiming you're back only to have people say, who are you? Awesome.

If you guys do start awards for different types of threads I think you should call them the "First Annual Nik CGC Awards!

Nik didn't start many threads himself but when he did they were great. His "just returned from CGC" is stickied and will live on as long as this forum is here. His sales threads were the sales of legend! What Foolkiller did in that his sales thread was a regular happening for Nik. The one he did a few years back where he sold out and then said after the sale that all the money from the sales were going to "Toys for Tots" says so much about the man.

But that is just my 2 cents on the awards thing!