• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGA-CON 2010

207 posts in this topic

I just bought a new pair of nose hair trimmers.

This can only mean one thing: a comic show approaches.

What shoes will you be wearing?

I only wear Sketchers :blush:

I figured you for Jellies.

No joking like that about my shoe twin. (tsk)

I'm still getting around on crutches and I think I'll be renting a power chair for the show. If you see me, feel free to introduce yourself.

Oh, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Stephen Hulking model is not already taken. :wishluck:

129119735628191499.jpg

I'm still getting around on crutches and I think I'll be renting a power chair for the show. If you see me, feel free to introduce yourself.

Oh, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Stephen Hulking model is not already taken. :wishluck:

129119735628191499.jpg

:o

well, loaded up about 25 long boxes of great 4/$1 and 2/$1 recent comics into the cargo van...

will have 4-5 long boxes of $5 trades and marvel essentials

will have 2 or 3 long boxes of cheap silver readers...

will have 3 CGC boxes housing the Xmen 2-145 collection...

will have 8 cgc boxes housing, af15, FF 1, action 1-13, tec 29, 31, supes 1 (2 copies), mystic 1-8, some captain america (including 1,3), some supes 14's and 17's, some batman (16, 47's), some mile high actions, some more fun spectres, a few marvel mystery comics, all stars , all american's ,etc, etc...

booth 220 (yes, I am whoring myself out!)

well, loaded up about 25 long boxes of great 4/$1 and 2/$1 recent comics into the cargo van...

will have 8 cgc boxes housing, af15, FF 1, action 1-13, tec 29, 31, supes 1 (2 copies), mystic 1-8, some captain america (including 1,3), some supes 14's and 17's, some batman (16, 47's), some mile high actions, some more fun spectres, a few marvel mystery comics, all stars , all american's ,etc, etc...

You ARE the man Rick.

action 1

Let me help you warm-up for what you're gonna be hearing a whole lot of this weekend:

Hey, watcha got on that Action 1?

Hey, can I look at that Action 1?

Mile High Actions? hm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ARE the man Rick.

Everything below the line is to rich for my blood.

action 1

Let me help you warm-up for what you're gonna be hearing a whole lot of this weekend:

Hey, watcha got on that Action 1?

Hey, can I look at that Action 1?

"Wow, great price on this great book. It's perfect. Well...see ya later!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ARE the man Rick.

Everything below the line is to rich for my blood.

Me too, but I sure would like to look at that Action 1. :foryou:

I'm getting everything together now and will have a table there in section White I believe, though I won't know until I get there Friday morning. I'll have copies from my graphic novel series Korgi along with a good amount of original art and prints. Stop by and say Hi!

-Christian Slade

I'm getting everything together now and will have a table there in section White I believe, though I won't know until I get there Friday morning. I'll have copies from my graphic novel series Korgi along with a good amount of original art and prints. Stop by and say Hi!

-Christian Slade

is v3 out yet?

-Christian Slade

is v3 out yet?

Nope, but getting closer to finishing it! See you at the show Neil!! :)