• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

761 posts in this topic

Whenever I hear the name "Billy Parker," this is the book I think of. (thumbs u

cap34.jpg

Super nice collection Billy! How long did it take you to track down a copy of each pedigree?

it took me a few years to get what i thought was all of them; spokane was the last. then i learned that "sherwood" was once a cgc-recognized ped, and found one to buy the very day i learned it existed. since then, savannah and twin cities books were added as they were discovered/slabbed/sold, and now i'm in need of a billy wright, which i'll be hot for in the auctions to come.

Billy, do you have a Windy City in that collection of yours?

i do gary; see ricky's post above.

but i'd like to have a blue-label windy city; i recently bought a nice little non-ped yankee 1 for my chesler set, and upon finding a windy city replacement, i'll offer my yankee w.c. copy for sale here on the boards.

batman22.jpg

Sherwood??? WTF?

4 were slabbed, total, before cgc decided it did NOT meet ped criteria. so, only 3 others out there for somebody to try to duplicate my little achievement, but as hard as that would seem, i believe i have the only pre-s'case 4 twin cities labeled book.

batman22.jpg

Sherwood??? WTF?

4 were slabbed, total, before cgc decided it did NOT meet ped criteria. so, only 3 others out there for somebody to try to duplicate my little achievement, but as hard as that would seem, i believe i have the only pre-s'case 4 twin cities labeled book.

:applause: