• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

761 posts in this topic

That looks brand spanking new! :applause:

new lost valley rep. very pleased to have this one, as i think there were only 4 timely's in the whole hoard. the first criteria for my ped buying was to try to find a book that would fit a timely s/h run, and this was a hard one.

mm8585.jpg

just realizing, the tall geek has his clutches on the "old" carson city and lost valley books. after 20 years of getting his scraps, i'm enjoying him picking up my uc's.

Your scraps have been mighty tasty lately (thumbs u

new lost valley rep. very pleased to have this one, as i think there were only 4 timely's in the whole hoard. the first criteria for my ped buying was to try to find a book that would fit a timely s/h run, and this was a hard one.

mm8585.jpg

I'm very happy to put you into it at my cost and keep it in the family Billy boy (thumbs u I'm far from a pedigree expert, but I believe that there were only 3 Lost Valley Timely books in the batch.